Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
KayliLynzee chapter 9 . 2/8
Plzz continue!
Paty4Hale chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Please dont leave the story behind, is pretty good! Please update soon:)
naz chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Loved every chapter
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
So I fell in love with this story when I saw you posted the last chapter a few months ago. I just couldn'tt stop reading, you hooked me. I,ve waited for quite some time now, haven't I, like your other faithful readers. I really hope you update with another chapter soon. I've gotten excited now and I don't want my happiness squashed. There are a LOT of other readers waiting for it, too. If you need it, ask us for advise! I'm pretty sure that others besides myself would gladly help you. Please don't abandon like this again.
wanda oshea chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I fil lyk shooting u...whnz the nxt chapter up? Plizzz i nid it i love u all-human fic,it sumhw hz the character's personalities jx ryt...ian n wanda ;-) :-) B-)
O'WandaForever chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I won't lose faith in you, but if you're gonna update the story don't take too ,too long- we've waited so long already :)
wanda chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
How soon exactly? Will you even finish the story? I'm dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
she is so stupid! they like her duh! and what guy wears purple converse?
O'WandaForever chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
You said yell at you to motivate you, so that's what I'm going to do now.

thehost1212, YOU HAVE FANS WHO REALLY LOVE THIS FANFICTION AND TRULY WANT TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENDED, BUT YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED A FEW MONTHS NOW AND THATS NOT QUITE FARE TO US FANS NOW IS IT?. YOU HAVE PEPOPLE WHO LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH, THAT ONE OF THEM IS EVEN TRYING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY IF YOU HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE!.
SO I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE #1 I LOVE IT #2 LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE LOVE IT AND WANT YOU TO CONTINUE TOO AND #3 IT'S A REALLY GREAT STORY AND DESERVES TO BE CONTINUED. PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID AND I WILL BE KEEPING BOTH EYES OUT FOR UPDATES!.

*cough* Sorry about all that shouting, but you did say motivate so that's what I did ). I really do like this story you know, and I just really want you to continue it ; so I hope this helped motivate and pressure you to post the next chapter (and I WILL do this for all the chapters of this story if I have too), and have a nice day (:
makaylaloveswaffles chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
It's been 3 MONTHS! Please continue, and hurry! Get motivated. You know they say you should write a little every day, so try doing that. If your schedule is really hectic, write every other day, or a standard 4 days a week. I'm just trying to give you ideas, motivate you, pressure you, and let you know that people want you to continue, semi-quickly(although extremely-quickly is preferred). :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I really like this story so far but, oh my god it's been like two and a half months since you last updated! I really wish you would update soon and keep going with the story! I think it has so much potential and only you can keep it going! Don't give up now! You can do it! Please please please update soon!
iloveIanO chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh,I love this story soooooooo much...Please please please write more soon, and I am dying to see what happens with their date. I love your writing and I can't wait to see what happens next...thank you so much and update soon! :-) :-D
yvetteereads13 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I love it ! when are you putting the next chapter up ?
Natalieroque chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Pleaseeeeee update soon! This story is amazing! I love Ian, and I LOVE the way Jared is so protective of wanda. They're brother-sister romance is beautiful. I hope you didn't give up on this story, it's reallyyyy good!
O'SHEAAA3 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013