Reviews for Reconciliation
Pickles333 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Noooooo! U can't just stop there! Ik its been like 3 or so years since you updated but I'm holding onto hope for it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Omg update now please I've been waiting for 2 years I come back everyday no joke
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I am so sorry about your dog i love this chapter.
monkey87 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's fantastic!
res chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
so good please write more
BEATRIZ chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
HELLO!? Still there? I absolutley love this story so please update!
I'm in distress!
darkredheart chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Please, update! I just reread it and I was like, 'ugh, typical Charlie, and aww Riven & Musa need 2 get 2gether, also the question "Was Musa pregnant?" And if so, "where is her baby now?"
So anyways Please Update!
Thank u 4 ur time.
Devil's Secret chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Bravo! Well done! I love it, please continue. I wanna find out how things turn out for Musa n Riven. . Good luck! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Musa should have Riven kick tatums butt! That would make my day! Wait a minute, Darcy isn't using tantum to ruin musa and Riven's relationship is she?!
TWD chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
This made me so happy when it popped up on the screen i almost screamed, so so good, please update soon. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I loved it but i absolutely hate her ex showing up. I can't believe musa actually put up with him, i mean really. Rivens a million times better speaking if which i really want some more riven and musa lovin, they're just so amazing and squeal worthy. You're a superb writer, Thanks for writing and update soon please!
Beatriz chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I luv this chapter, because of Musa/Riven fluff. I luv dese long chapters. Update soon!
Musa1992 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Aw!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
i know you havent uodated in a while but this story is really good i hope you update it!
Musa1992 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! Oh and can you use less bad words? Thanks! Besides that AWESOME STORY!