Reviews for Reconciliation
Omg update now please I've been waiting for 2 years I come back everyday no joke
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I am so sorry about your dog i love this chapter.
monkey87 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's fantastic!
res chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
so good please write more
BEATRIZ chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
HELLO!? Still there? I absolutley love this story so please update!
I'm in distress!
darkredheart chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Please, update! I just reread it and I was like, 'ugh, typical Charlie, and aww Riven & Musa need 2 get 2gether, also the question "Was Musa pregnant?" And if so, "where is her baby now?"
So anyways Please Update!
Thank u 4 ur time.
Devil's Secret chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Bravo! Well done! I love it, please continue. I wanna find out how things turn out for Musa n Riven. . Good luck! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Musa should have Riven kick tatums butt! That would make my day! Wait a minute, Darcy isn't using tantum to ruin musa and Riven's relationship is she?!
TWD chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
This made me so happy when it popped up on the screen i almost screamed, so so good, please update soon. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I loved it but i absolutely hate her ex showing up. I can't believe musa actually put up with him, i mean really. Rivens a million times better speaking if which i really want some more riven and musa lovin, they're just so amazing and squeal worthy. You're a superb writer, Thanks for writing and update soon please!
Beatriz chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I luv this chapter, because of Musa/Riven fluff. I luv dese long chapters. Update soon!
Musa1992 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Aw!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
i know you havent uodated in a while but this story is really good i hope you update it!
Musa1992 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! Oh and can you use less bad words? Thanks! Besides that AWESOME STORY!
Emri Amaya chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I spent all of today reading this and Storm. All of it. I think that both stories are great, and I love how you show the different little tidbits of what's going on with other characters like Helux. I have an idea on how he may be connected to the story with the little hints dropped about how he ties into the others' stories, but I'm going to hold back on them until I find out for sure. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter! I love the pairing for Musa and Riven, and think you're doing a great job with it!