Reviews for Hallow Honey
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
kagome...ooc lol...wwwwwaaaaaayyyyy out there lol
M
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Wow! I loved story loved the characters
DaBlackVegeta chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
This may be me being stupid or something but...I don't know what's going on here. All I see is Kagome is a heartless slut and Inuyasha is a lame child.

I'm not saying the story is bad...I'm just confused.
kitsune-snuggler12 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I have read your story many times before and i always thought..." HIT HER INUYASHA. JUST HIT HER!" YES, IM AGAINST abusr and whatnot, but f i was him i would've slapped her. hehehe... anyway great story!
Breeluv chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This is a suspenseful story which leaves you to wonder what's going on in that girls mind and what will happen to the young couple~Breeluv
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I applaud ur work! U have done so many stories and I'm only just now working on the concept for my first one lol! O well again loved it!
vampiress0012 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
that was cute and funny!
SleeplessInsanity chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
lols good story and yada yada

zombie movies 3

have you seen 'we sell the dead'?

hah realy oddball movie its great.

you should watch it if you havent already.
Devon Janelle chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Oh my god I loved it 3 Thanks for sharing haha this one was adorable
nahia2008 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
THIS STORY WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME !

I LOVED THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR TO IT AND THE ROMANCE WAS NICE AND KILLER PLOT ! * FIVE STARS
Gen chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. it was nothing like i have read on this site yet. i loved how you made kagome character. so dif, thats what makes it a great story! i hope your other storys are as good, bc im gonna read them lol. :)
Elle Nielsen chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Sorta OOC but I like it, it's interesting and I want to read more! :D
Pas d'Autres chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
really...kagome is realy weird in this one :/

nevertheless, glad for it to be a happy ending :]

kimiko
kagome2 a.k.a me chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Wow, that was fast! but, very good.
eine.hexe chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
For a long, long moment you had me very worried here, because I thought they were going to have some sort of twisted let's-be-friends-that-have-other-lovers kind of relationship, so I had my breath stuck for a while, but I was glad (and relieved) to see it wasn't that way. As I'm sure I've told you before, it's easy for me to accept and adore odd love relationships, just not with Inuyasha and Kagome, I don't know why... (I'm weird like that)

Anyway, the oddest thing happened. I was halfway through the story when I felt as if I were in a cinema. And suddenly I looked at the scroll on the right and noticed there was only too little left to the end, and I wondered if you were really going to end it in this chapter like you'd said or not. Then I scrolled down quickly (making sure I didn't read how it ended), and I saw the beginning of your A/N. I was so confused to see it was indeed the final chapter, soso confused, and it's really odd right now because I was experiencing some kind of anxiety (wow, that sounds a lot weirder), but yeah, I knew there were many things to happen and I didn't want the story to end that quickly.

Then, as I was reading, I found myself wondering if you'd rush the ending or something, so it was a pretty intense feeling, reading this chapter :) In the end I was really satisfied, cause it wasn't rushed as I'd believed it would be (not at all) and your writing skills take the cake (as always).

Anyway, I guess I should say something about what I thought about each character (Inuyasha and Kagome, I mean) Well, they were both really odd in a realistic kind of way (i know it's your forte) Inuyasha was pretty much like a child in the beginning, and then he matured a lot (in my opinion) It was like watching him grow, and I liked the subtle transition between how whipped he was and how he put his foot down. And Kagome... well, Kagome was something else entirely. It's understandable how she became so f'ed up for thinking it was her fault her father and Kikyou had died, and the whole deal with her uncle was wicked :) I loved watching her get out of her shell, and I felt proud of Inuyasha for being the reason for it.

I loved Kaguya's presence there (if it had been anyone else, I might have been a lot more upset about Inuyasha finding himself another girl and having sex w/ her, but since it was Kaguya I had no problem whatsoever)

Great story, great development of characters, it exceeds the reader's expectations :)