Reviews for Sacrifice
Beinergarde chapter 13 . 4/1
This has got to be one of the better (if not the best) Rush returns fics I've read. With the twists and turns you put in I could easily seeing this being the plot to the second game. Fantastic work, well done.
hitomi65 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
nice story
Reiki of Darkness chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
what an amazing Fanfic. You should really write for a living!

I loved every bit of it!
Reiki of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
such a great storyline! I cant wait to see what happens next!
RunaWhite chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I know I already reviewed you, just wanted to say I hope to read the epilogue soon. This is such a great story and I am still damn curious to know what will happen next. You are probably really busy so I don't want to make pressure. Just wanted to say I'm still interested in this story ;)
Yukiko Shiroryuu chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Yukiko: Hooray! I thought you were gone forever! You came back! Hooray! This chapter is by far the best Last Remnant chapter I have ever read! I swear! Noo Lenne! She was the most awesome OC I have ever met/read! I hope everything is alright now... wait...

... RUSH IS 36? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OLD MAN RUSH! :D Beard and all! Hahahaha. I'm sorry, I know it was a serious time, but I just find it funny to see more mature-looking than Dave.

I'm sorry for my rambles and such, the scene when David was falling off the wall, made my heart stop! You nearly killed me!

Okay, I'mma stop with my rambles now... Looking forward to the Epilogue!

~Yukiko Shiroryuu~
RunaWhite chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I think this was probably the most beautiful chapter you made until now. Now I'm really curious about the epilogue. Hope you will update soon!
HubrisP chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I doubt the Remnants are causing the Collapses, I have a theory about why Collpases happen anyway:

Remnants are seals that contain something horrific however after being inslaved by Humanity they tend to use up a lot of power and concentration, hence the seal slips when the Remnant is no longer destracted, leading to a Collapse - after centuries of being bound and unbound to humans they don't have enough strength to hold the barrier without being bound to them and/or devouring their energy; if the Remnants were bounded and allowed to choose when they were used then it would be far more balanced.

Besides, I doubt ALL the Remnants would side with the Conqueror since I didn't see Kelendros and Cyclops revolting in the final battle, they only did so when near the influence of one of the "Dark Remnants" used by Conqueror's Seven Minions.
RunaWhite chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I read this fanfiction since the first chapter and I have to say I like it very much.

First of all, I think this is the best TLR fanfiction here, second I always loved OCs and I'm very happy to see that David is liking Lenne instead of Irina (yes, I am not a fan of the couple. Not that I have something against Rush's sister but I think someone like Dave needs a different girl, a really strong one).

Also the story is really interesting so I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Sorceress Nadira chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Oh, thank You so much! . It's a fantastic birthday present - I really enjoy this story and beta'ing it is a lot of fun :D *hugs*

I like the way You applied latest changes. They're so smooth - if I didn't know where they were, I'd never tell! (And I see Blocter didn't disappear this time, lol)

You know my full opinion on it :) Great story, I keep my fingers crossed for the next chapters (and I promise to be more focused and more careful in what I eat).

And Mr (Ms?) Blaid - don't You think it's ridiculous to try and stuff Your characters in someone else's stories? Go and write Your own - show us what You want to show... It's not a RPG, nor Sims - authors create on their own, if they really want an OC :P
HubrisP chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Great work, also I think you need a new Remnant Warden, someone to keep the Conqueror in line should he come back.
HubrisP chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I see that Lenne isn't going to have much chance getting to David, from what I've read so far, he has only eyes for Rush.

Also I sent a message back and I did add you on my Messenger, if you want to talk more about my prior offer.
Sorceress Nadira chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Ahh, gosh, it's sooo worth it :)

And it was just yesterday when I moaned loudly about lack of sensible fanfics here, praying for You to write another chapter :P Btw. where do You get Your muse from? And what do You think about sharing? :P

I have no objections to the plot. It's well-planned, makes sense, keeps the reader interested. I noticed few little mistakes throughout the next, mainly regarding the subject in the sentence. For example: "Shortly after her death, Emmy had suggested the small hill near the castle (...)" If it wasn't for the previous sentence, I would've thought it was Emmy who died. There are several similar mistakes here and there, You might want to watch for them :)

I admit I got all emotional about Torgal and his forfeiting. I'm both jealous and sympathetic, hah, cannot help that :P

I hope Pagus will get better... .

And I'm eagerly waiting for another chapter :D
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Very interesting, it sounds to me like the collapses will only get worse without the presence of the Remnants. Things are indeed heating up...
Sorceress Nadira chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
What can I say... It was damn worth waiting for this chapter! It's interesting, catching, it flows well and even if there are minor mistakes, they don't spoil the overall great impression!

I just realised last time I told You there were too many dialogues XD This time even though there were many (especially where Lenne talked with David), it was greatly balanced. Really good work there!

I was wondering for a while, if David's idea of cooperating with Lenne was right (same doubts Torgal had, I guess), but perhaps it was the only sensible choice. At least he learned something - even though part of her story might still be a lie!

(Btw. leaving Dave's sword in the room just in case - Torgal so rocks XD)

I really, really enjoyed it :D Couldn't wait until I got home today, after I noticed You added the chapter yesterday - when it was too late to stay and read!

I keep my fingers crossed for next chapter!