Reviews for Thrice as Nice
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
great story, nicely written :)
Knitchick chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Lovely story :) Love Buffy and Angel so much.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
White day, black day? I read your stuff and feel as though I'm actually learning something. You have such an original taste in writing and don't go for the common sum when it comes to later choices in B/A's life or why and how things have changed and why either has once more become nothing but human. Your explanation to the L.A fiasco was believable and love the fact that it actually goes so far as to stretch into Buffy reality were most writers have it only happen to Angel, or only Buffy. I could never understand that, like with the whole sun blocking L.A thing, Buffy wasn't that far from there, two hours drive give or take? It just didn't seem possible to me. We'll just leave it down to magic. I digress and suppose the biggest factor is 'network'.

Great story. I loved the X/W end and all of them finally able and ready to be happy. The thrice gift and your descriptive little rendition of 'white day' oh-yeah girl, made my night!
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I can't believe I didn't see this. Very well-written and great description, I like the idea you added in the story about the Black and White day, it's very interesting.

Great job! I'll be adding this to my favorites.
Buffyfan0001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really love this story, it has everything that I've ever wanted to happen between Buffy and Angel, I beg you to write another chapter on how Buffy and Angel and the babys are keeping.
GazingAtTheStars chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
omg this was absolutly perfect. i loved it, but in my opinion, a sequel would make it three times better... (hint hint) lol but seriously, love the fic.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,

Abby
melody's muse chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww, B/A fluff! I enjoyed this little fanfic. Very cute read :) And very clever idea with the whole Valentine's Day/White Day/Black Day thing. I never knew about those other holidays. Learn something new every day...thanks for the read :)
ba2006 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
loved this one :) wish it had more :)

BA forever