Reviews for Exsanguinate
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oddly, Max spoke broken Italian, and it seemed he could scare people effectively in any language.~haha. Good for Max!

She took an unneeded breath~is she a vampire? That would be funny.

Haha! OMG, she is a vampire! I love it! I can't believe she killed him in the end though! Nice, see you miss the vampire world, don't ya?
xoxo Sweetie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Your story fascinated me.

I could not stop until the last point.

I love vampires, and I love Booth and Brennan. And you made me crazy for more of both!

so... Wait for more. *-*
wanker-ten chapter 1 . 2/19/2010

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

CEASE AND DESIST THIS FIC.

HDU NOT GIVE ME A NICE FLUFFY ENDING WITH BOOTH AND BONES SPARKLING OF INTO THE SUNSET. I AM APPALLED AT THE AMOUNT OF ANGST HERE.

AND OMG IF YOU WROTE A DAMN VAMPFIC WHERE THE HELL IS EDWARD?

HM!

OH WAIT HE IS PROBABLY DEAD.

YOU KILLED EDWARD YOU HEARTLESS FANDOMJUMPER.

HE DIED OF ANGSTOVERLOAD.

there are no words for this fuckery.

omg lady

this ficPIE

just sayin

-erica (the girl who really really loves this story and hopes her computer sarcasm came nasty PM's please. Unless its Naked DB Pics cause I'll take that nasty)
BeethovenFA03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I only have one question... did she kill him or turn him?

I'd like for the answer to be turn, but I got the impression that it was kill. Which probably still would've been okay for Booth, the way he was non-living without her, but isn't particularly happy.

If the answer is turn, you might be able to write a few B/B as vampires chapters. ;)
bebe2580 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Amazing story... I felt the sadness...

This deserves an epilogue, and see what happened with them... Even if its only to explore her sadness at killing him, or perhaps to explore their lives together if she turned him...

Truly wonderful... and I didnt mind seeing her so evil... Anyway, she still gave him hope... :)
Evey M. Jones chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
y'know, I love vampire story (I grow up with Buffy so...), but I don't really use to like story which mix up "normal" universe with paranormal...I don't use but what can I say? you're the best, I really enjoy this chapter and I hope you will update very soon!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh gosh, I don't quite know what to say! You were not kidding about the angst factor! But I see that this has the Complete up, what? no next chapter? Did she turn him or did she kill him? She couldn't possibly have killed him, right?

Anyway, I enjoyed it overall, but the first half was simply pure, angsty gold. Booth's reaction the best I read of him dealing with Brennan's death! Now write me a fun, flirty chapter of TPATS to make up for the pain in my heart! :)
ElleCC chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
"Are you up there watching, disgusted by the man I’ve become?" :( Regardless of the situation - although it depends on the characterizations - I can't imagine her ever disgusted by him. Disappointed, maybe, but not disappointed IN him... maybe disappointed FOR him.

"(You’re being childish, Booth.)" Oh dear ( Hearing her voice even after three years? :(

ITALY. IT'S LIKE HE'S GOING TO VOLTERRA (Volterra as a verb, of course).

(Thanks for using infinitesimal right, btw. I don't know how so many people screw that one up.)

"Then Booth had exhaled. And never was quite able to take another breath, ever again." :(

"...it seemed he could scare people effectively in any language." Haha. I like that :)

"His bones gone from his body." - Sad and lovely, the use of "bones" like that.

I'm really interested to see how you've created her - she's drinking wine, and doesn't seem to care, and feels warmth from the alcohol...

Really like this: "To lean in and inhale his anger, taste its smoky, coppery rust."

Brenna! Very nice.

Hmm, we don't know what their relationship was like, do we? Before she "died." Hmm.

"And her eyes opened, not seeing him but seeing him in her mind’s eye, a man with his face, a confusing jumble of impressions, of memories of her human life, the man she must have loved, who must have loved her, only she couldn’t (was beginning to) remember." - I really like this, too -it's almost as if as the sentence itself goes on, it's becoming more clear in parallel with her clarity.

Ooh, well, she's venomous. Not many venomous vamps out there. But pointy teeth, too!

I think I'm sort of glad that the hotel stuff is in her POV. Definitely interesting - necessary - to hear what's going on in her head. But excluding that... I bet his head is a wreck with finding this woman who looks and sounds so much like *her*. It's probably not a very pretty place in his head right now.

"Finish" can have so many connotations. Finish his life, permanently? Finish the exsanguination... which, depending on your mythology, could be involved in changing him... I am going to go with the theory that she changes him :) "...she felt a sense of renewal, of purpose." I think that's a pretty good argument for her changing him.

I like VampBones. She was VERY Bones-like, but with a bit of a different attitude... clearly comfortable with herself and her body, definitely more forward in the bars and in bed. I think vamps are sexual creatures... I'm glad this one was, as well. AND NOW THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER, EVER, THE END.

I think your Bonesfic really showcases your writing abilities. It's all just so well done. Smart and pointful.

Yay VampBones!
sporkingly chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh, oh... how evil you are! It was about the time that he asked to refill her drink I thought "username, vampire - no!" Okay, well at first I thought she was an angel... with your supernatural warning and me watching City of Angels last week, but then it got to dark to be all angel-y. This was wonderful, I enjoyed your descriptions despite cringing through most because I hate veins. I know that it would have been too cliche to let him turn vamp (oh, m, a vampy Booth - veggie style of course!) but I choose to believe is my lalala head that she stops drinking. :)
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oo, I like it. Vamp stories must, by near definition, be angsty as all fuck, and this certainly fulfills that. I'm going to say she kills him at the end, because that would be both best for Booth and best for the integrity of the story.

The brackets with her thoughts were a nice touch. Added more depth and whatever. Another lovely little layer.

Really good writing style for getting inside his head. I very much like how you've written Booth. He almost sounds insane with grief near the end, from missing and needing Bones so much.

Ausgezeichnet :)
0estunecloche0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Woah!

I generally despise AU stories, but this was just so well done. Goodness gracious.

Thanks for sharing this, and I really hope a sequel or perhaps another chapter is on the horizon! I mean...does Booth really have to die?
ForeverOdd chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh man...that was so brilliant...could you please write more for this? this is too good too finish here
NatesMama chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh my God. That was friggin' amazing! I cannot wait for more...B&B as vampires? Excellent, original story!
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. The angst is heart-crushing. Booth the empty shell, forever in mourning, forever raging against God and the unfairness of it all. It really rings true - that's what makes his suffering so painful.

2. VampBren's split personality, at war with itself. She's remembering (and honoring) the good in Booth and trying to restrain herself out of respect for what they used to be for each other, yet on the other hand, she's supposed to be a soulless animal intent on destruction and her own next feed. Insert Angel/Angelus joke any time here, but it's eye-opening for this vampire lightweight to actually be privy to the internal struggle.

3. This whole story is so tactile. I can feel the cool glass in my hand, taste the tangy whiskey on my tongue. And don't even get me started on the textures and tastes and temperatures in the last third of the story.

4. Of course, for his sake, I hope she kills him. For Booth, nothing really is better than nothing, and it would be the merciful thing to do for him. On the other hand, for her sake, I'm sure she's lonely, and will stay that way until someone stakes her or chops off her head. Would having a companion ease her pain? All the bad guys in the Buffyverse always seemed to be having such a blast together... but that doesn't really sound like Brennan.

Well, congrats, hell has frozen over and I have gone and liked a vampire-themed fanfic. Keep it up, bitch. Keep it up.
AnonymousAspasia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
(catching breath) WOW. Please tell me that this is continuing. Soon, preferably.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2