Reviews for If I Should Die
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Amazing story. Read it in two days and could not get enough of it. Hurt!Roy fiction seems so rare, I can never find any good stories with just the right balance of Hurt and Comfort between Roy and Ed. Not only that, but you handled the development of their relationship with such a realistic, slow-burning success that I was in awe. Absolutely stunning work. I'll come back again and again to this fic, I'm sure of it.
Kyu-Momo chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
That was wonderful! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Aww... Poor Roy.

This is awesome so far! :D
lluviabrillante chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Beautiful writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
lluviabrillante chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Very touching, very sexy, very fitting. What a wonderfully written story.
LeFay Strent chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Just makes me smile. _
LeFay Strent chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I knew it was gonna be the eyepatch. And I knew that Roy was gonna hug Ed as soon as he saw him. Such a sweet chapter.
LeFay Strent chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
I'm dead tired and keep saying that I'm gonna stop reading after this chapter but then I just HAVE to push the next button. This story is addicting!
LeFay Strent chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Man, that just pulled at my heartstrings, that bit at the end. God, this is amazingly written.
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Aw! I'm loving this story!
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Bastards. I hate doctors.
lorelai chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
I gotta say this was one of the most beautiful fics I ever read - can't believe I just found it. It bas been a hell of a ride, the way you created their relationship, their fears, phobias. Off to reading more of your stuff ;)
Whitika Oblivion chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
Roy and Ed are my favorite yaoi couple and I absolutely loved this fanfic. It was so sad how badly Roy and Ed were messed up but I'm happy they made it work _ Definitely a few hours well spent reading XD
RoxyPoxy chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
awesome
mamita chapter 24 . 4/3/2011
Hi I loved your fic, especially being in this wonderful couple, Roy / Ed, I love, I hope you do more fics of them are so cute together, Roy is so dominant while Ed is possessive that makes everything much better, Keep it up, thank you very much and kisses.