Reviews for Taming Wild Animals
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hey, I really like your Dark Angel crosses, they're interesting! Will you ever do sequels to any of them? *curious*
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OK I seriously loved this little snippet. You really managed to keep all our favorite 7 in character while still capturing the insanity that would have been post-Pulse anywhere.

Plus managing it without any dialogue? You totally impress me.. I would be freaking terrified to even attempt it!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very cool AU! Love the set up and how Tor found the team. Of course, Chris wouldn't let Denver get brought down like the rest of the country and you showed just how well the team worked to make that happen. Not surprised that Vin and Ezra didn't trust Tor until she risked her life for Chris; that would do it. Love the description of the team as twitchy and paranoid; it really fits. I did miss the dialog but you told the story without it. I do hope to see more in this AU and this setting. Thanks for posting this.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I didn't get to see a lot of the Dark Angel series, but with your work that doesn't matter - you fill in enough holes with anything you write where it doesn't matter if you've not seen a story before - you just enjoy reading it. This was really good and I enjoyed seeing a new ATF M7 story out there!
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Cool. Like the tie ins. Very well done.
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Love it! But now I feel lazy because I've actually had a M7 ATF/Dark Angel idea floating around in my head for some time now, but I haven't written it!

But I love, love, love this!
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Whoa. Lack of dialogue really creates the need for exposition through action. You did a fabulous job, esp. in a genre not your forte. I could see the modern Seven keeping the peace as much as the legendary Seven of old.