Reviews for And Now I Lay Me Down to Rest
bigdamnheroes chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was really, really good. You did a great job keeping all the characters, well, in-character. XD

I would LOVE to see a sequel when River takes them on some adventures. :) Also, maybe an explanation of how they ended up as hosts for the last Tok'ra? Especially Jack? XD all in all, this was really, really good. -highfives-
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmm. I'd love to see the story of when Jack actually allowed himself to become a host. ;)

Nicely done.
random79uk chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
just one word.. PERFECT.

Please do a , pretty please ;o)
sgo chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loved this crossover. I hope you write a sequel that tells how they SG 1 ended up so far in the future and fill in some of the past. Would also love to see a future fic. You did a great job.
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It was oe of the best crossovers that I have read! Very interesting and a little sad
Fioreth chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
When he tells of Danny dieing, my heart just about broke, being the last two, and having taken Goa'uld, never being able to go home, having only each other...their is something poignantly bittersweet about this ending.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wonderful! Any chance of a sequel?
CubsKing chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very, very interesting. Wonderful writing!
D03 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved this. I am always on the lookout for good SG1/Firefly crossovers and I am so happy to have found this one. I love it when the reasons for being there aren't really explained, I love the hinted at history. The only thing that really didn't appeal to me was the references to Jolinar and Lantash, but that was minor and its just my taste so its not really a criticism. I hope you write more of this sort of thing, there aren't enough decent crossovers with these two.

Good job!
Kelly chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved this story... best Stargate/Firefly crossover I've read. I bookmarked it so I could pop back and re-read. Jack, Sam and the Firefly crew were so in character. Hated that Daniel and Teal'c were killed, but understand that it moved the story forward. Would REALLY like a sequel set a few years down the road.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is very good. I like it.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow. This is wonderful. I love your take on the characters. Jack and River getting along is perfect and I can just see Carter and Kaylee having a fabulous time tinkering with stuff. The universe is also quite intriguing. Thanks for posting.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very good. Did make me cry at the end for all they had been through. Would be interesting to see what would happen if they were awoken by River many years into the future.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Maybe River can use her psychic-readerness to track down a long forgotten sarcophagus and if Daniel and Teal'c were frozen in time, bring them back. But man this was an incredibly sad story. Even with the funny bits it was terribly sad. I feel so bad for the SG people and all that they must have lost in order to end up there.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really like the style and flow of this one. It captures all the characters of both genres without stepping on anyone, and gives them all dimension.

At the end, I almost wanted to either cry or give a sigh of relief.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2