Reviews for SULFUR Division, Special Agent Dean Winchester
klu chapter 1 . 4/20
Well done. I like this AU. Will certainly keep after the series.
squidgy78 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is great :) I really liked it :) though a few parts were a bit confusing. Update soon !
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Interesting. I like it.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oooooo. Intriguing. Now I have to read all of them ...
StarCatcher37 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oooh. Interesting crossover :D
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I like your intro into this SULFUR world you have created. Good job inserting the SPN boys into the Without A Trace world. -tvj12
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is the most awesome thing ever. I do believe that Dean would work for the government if Ellen ran it. He would be too scared to say no.
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OMG I can't believe someone has finally written a story like this. I've had a bunny running free around my cluttered brain forever and a day about 'what if the hunters were legit' in some way. Either with the military or the government in some way. So thank you so much for writing this story! I look forward to reading the other parts.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow. Amazing. Are you making a series out of this? You could do a cross over with Criminal minds:) or the mentalist or any crime/drama really This would be awesome to see this version of the Whinchesters and hendrickson is in here too:) that's great:) I hope you continue with the idea, It's really good.
BillieBog chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Very good story. Thanks for sharing.

vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm liking the fic!
destiny's time chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
really cool idea
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hey now, this was something else! I must say I really, really like this SULFUR invention. Cool!
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Dude! This is so rockin', I just mean, yeah! AU and everything. It's like Kripke on acid with all the best stuff from Lost and Star Trek. *double fist pump*
anon chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
So... what does SULFUR stand for? I'd very much love to see more of these.