Reviews for The Colour Green
In The Foreshadow chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This was cute! I don't think I've ever read a Mana and Seto pairing, but I already think it's a good couple. But yeah, you should continue on with this story, because it has a lot of promise! Maybe make up a challenge or threat, that would add to the plot, would make it easier to write; like Little Mermaid. Ariel loves Prince Eric- Eric doesn't know she exists, so she sacrifices the only life shes known (and her voice) to be with him for a few days. You could even write Mana, applying to work at Kaiba Corp,desperate for attention, but not getting any. Then maybe have a turning point where a simple action, that doesn't seem important strikes a fire. And meanwhile all this is happening have a group of rare hunters or bullies wanting something from Mana because of her Egyptian past and add some mystery in there so Mana has no idea whats going on, and how getting close to Kaiba or Yugi could be really dangerous... IDK if any of these appeal to you, they are just my suggestions! Anyway, hope you update, it's got great promise!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
OH, Mr. Peterson... lol, I can't even imagine having a teacher like him teasing kids like that. XD Poor Mana. lolz!

Hehe, gotta love Kaiba and that personality of his. XD That note he tossed to Mana? PERFECT. :D It sounded just like him! XD Hahaha, "incessant tapping." Best. Phrase. Ever. :D

Anyways, loved the chapter! Hope you'll update soon. :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
A triangle between Atem, Mana, & Seto?
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
You have no idea how much this chapter made my day. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes this pairing or at least attempting it. I loved it. I totally see Mana being scared of Seto, especially if he was READING!

I hope you update soon!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I like the humor in this chapter and I really like how you portray Mana. Of course Kaiba is perfect too. Haha I like the teacher too. I have to admit I got a bit impatient waiting for something to happen but I know nothing will happen quite yet. I really can't wait for what you have in store for those two.
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Oh, I had to reread the first chapter! Oh well. It's still a good story! I like it a lot.

Here's a tip for any story: if you havnt updated a story in a few weeks, it helps to put a recap of the previous chapter at the beginning.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Oooh I loved this. Very good.

TDH
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
interesting! update soon!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I have to say I love this girl. I was excited when I opened this up and I read it was a Mana and Kaiba romance. I've been wanting to find those stories.

The words flowed well. There was a lot of emphasis on eye and hair color. It didn't get annoying though but it started to become obvious. Good thing I love that focus since I do the same.

Haha I can just see Mana in later chapters, a little puppy following him around. But what will prompt him to take notice in her as oppose to doing what he does best, ignoring her?

And I agree with another reviewer, the description of him, especially the part about his school uniform which is in every sense of the word true, I got fangirl tears.

I would really like an update for this one when you can.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ohmygosh, I LOVE Kaiba. :D :D :D

Yeah, he's a jerk and a douche to everyone he sees (except Mokuba!), but seriously, on HIM, that attitude is just SO amazingg. XD But we all know that deep down, below that icy exterior, beats a heart of gold. :) Or at least I'd like to think. :)

Anyways, this was AMAZING! The characterizations were great and everyone flowed wonderfully. The banter between Joey and Kaiba was hysterical to read as well. :) And that description of him... *swoons*

Anyways, DO update soon please! I've love to read more. :D Though one things got me curious... where does the couple of Mana and Kaiba come from? It's interesting, and not one that I've heard of before. lol XD
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh, I LOVED this story! Mana is so cute and naive, and not in an annoying way! I can't wait to see more of this story. :D
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is interesting. Brightened my day considerably. :)

I can't wait to see what happens next.

TDH