Reviews for SULFUR Division, Special Agent Murphy
klu chapter 1 . 4/20
I like the idea of pairing Andy with Pastor Jim; while Jim isn't a character we really 'meet' he's certainly endeared by fans and I genuinely loved Andy and am thrilled whenever anyone resurrects him for an AU. Thanks.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Dean Winchester , nuff said.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Dean! Is it possible to profile supernatural things? Anyway this was awesome. I am totally looking forward to the next one!
BillieBog chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
These are great little teasers, I wish you would write the stories that go with them.

Usually don't complain to authors, but there is great potential here.
voyuerer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really like your sulfer dividision stories. LOL. Ziva sending Dean a stripper. LOL! Dean and Fox pulling pranks, they probably bring prank wars to a new level. I would love to see them gang up on Sammy! LOL!
Soului chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
The idea for these fics is really interesting and the fics themselves are generally well written. I might've put all of them into one story though, just because it makes the different one-shots easier to find for those who don't have you on author alert. You might get more feedback that way.
sunmoonstar chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
the SULFUR universe is wonderful.. i love both CM and SPN so this was awesome for me XD

p.s. can i sneak in a request for ellen, jo, bobby and adam milligan? ;)
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really like the SULFUR Division. Will it continue?
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great series, letting each 'verse dip a little into your SULFUR reality but only just enough to get their feet wet. I hope you continue and write a few more of these.

Take any requests? If you know the Dresden Files (TV or Books) I'd love to see Lt. Murphy's reaction to SULFUR crashing a Special Investigations case and Dresden's interaction with whatever SULFUR agents you'd sent - can't see him being recruited but he'd make an interesting informant/consultant.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Liked the idea of one eavesdropping and learning whatever Dean wanted him to learn. Even if it was Gideon, who is so interesting himself.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Lol, I really like this series!