Reviews for Believe in Me
AreKay RK chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Another terrific story...loved seeing Cuddy, Wilson and House getting back at Lucas, but good! Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Amei sua finc, por favor continue a escrever outras finc lindas assim
minnie313 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
OMG! I sooo love the way you ended your story! sooo funny! ;D

(take this Lucas!) ;D
JLCH chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I never saw Lucas as mean, I saw him as shifty yeah that's why he and House got along so well (and I LOVED the interactions between House and Lucas prior to Lucas getting together with Cuddy!).
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
brilliant

(lucas always did seem a bit manipulating to me, your take on him is very interesting btw)
lilawonder chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
As always I thoroughly enjoyed your piece but I had to comment on this particular sentence:

"Sunset was beginning to paint the western edges, a day too long slowly beginning to die around them." Lovely and lyrical, and a perfect metaphor for the situation.

Melissa
BlueTigress chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Great story!

That was a hell of a prank that Lucas pulled on house! Good thing Cuddy was able to convince House that it wasn't her who did it! :D
SkyeSoul chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
I think, you need to write an official letter to the directors of House. and you need to explain to them how unbelievably stupid the Lucas plotline is, and just how illegal it is. Please and Thank You, a desperate fan. :)
paulac45 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Just thought it was great, the roof scene was very well done, and the final stab in Lucas' back in prison was great.
paulac45 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I'm enjoying this so much, I am going to save 'reviewing' until the end. You have built the tension really well!
paulac45 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
What a B...d!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So liking this. You have captured the way their stubborn minds work.
MeggieGirl chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Good Story,will be waiting hopefully for the 4th one...
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Lovely little story. Nice job.
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 2/23/2010