Reviews for Dinner for two
Dianne chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was a nice story. In some ways I wished they'd have kept up the romantic bit with Brackett and Dixie in the show as well. The woman who played Dixie was actually married to the guy who played Joe Early in real life though. Funny. I liked your other story, but I liked this one more. Nicely done.
islandnightowl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved this chapter! Could you please continue with this story? I would love to see the reactions of those in Rampart and the LA County FD, as well as the wedding planning etc. :D Way to go! Looking forward to more :D
clt chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was so sweet! I can see a lot of potential with this little gem. You can use it as a launching point for a new story; use it for an add-on to another one that would be more involved, the possibilities are there.
Ginger S chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Nicely done.

I have a friend who tells me all the time that I need to slow down and let her enjoy the moment in some of my own stories. It really does make a huge difference.

I will share that suggestion with you.

There was so much going on. The moon, the music, the atmosphere inside the restaurant, and the dresses, that you could have taken more time with to make your good story even better. Let the reader feel the moment with the characters, see the emotion, and hear Elvis singing. You almost did, just keep working on it.

Thanks for sharing!
Autumrose chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I often wondered what woukd have happened if they had continued with the romance between Dix and Kel that's what fan fic is for;) I loved the story I had a feeling that's what he was going to do ask her to marry him keep up the writing