Reviews for You Belong to Me
sungodis chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Love it! It is always so nice to see such a talented writer doing fanfic!
Johonna Marie chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
I love how even in the very end, Mary has to be the one to suggest something before it can happen. Even Marshall proposing!

This was an exellent story from beginning to end, and not much more could be said.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Awwwwww...
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Yes, Mary; Sarah was right, but only half so. Marshall was in love with you... but he *did* know it.

Ah, the repercussions of loving someone, knowing you can't have them, and trying to go on with your life. Doesn't work well, does it Marshall?
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Man, the cattiness on both sides of this, and Marshall's temper isn't too patient at the moment, either.

Sarah's far too jealous a woman to have an easy relationship with, that's for sure. And deep down, apparently Marshall didn't hunger for it to work out - not such that it was really worth the fight.

I see uneasy times ahead.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Ah... Marshall's reminded of his deeper feelings for his partner; looks like Sarah had reason to be worried, though not for the actions she envisioned.

Using the DSP was a lovely idea - quite effective and plausible. Very good. ;)
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
The conversation about the bribe of the jeans was ingenius! Loved it.

Man, Sarah *is* a bit disdainful (okay, so Mary's not exactly Ms. Congeniality), and self-absorbed... I hope to see what drew Marshall to her. Besides her physical qualities, I mean. Intelligence is obviously a turn-on; definitely a starter for him.

Proud of Mary for turning to Marshall and being honest. That's a hard thing for her to do on her best days.

Jealousy works both sides of the street, I see. Mary and Sarah... with poor, innocent Marshall in the middle. Man doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. lol
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Oh, my. Jealous Mary and angry Marshall - definitely moves a story and plot along! Trust me; I already have/had plans for a fair bit of both, myself. Doesn't Mary just make it so easy to use her wrong assumptions against her? Her view of Marshall, her belief of her own feelings? *sigh* Excellent use of them both, you have done. :)

Excellent dialogue - truly in character and flows very smoothly, that rapid-fire technique often in play with them. I do miss so of the narrative, but still, you move the story along nicely with just the commentary. Great job!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I can't believe he actually told Mary the truth about his girlfriend's appearance. I figured he would have made something up to keep her frustratingly confused in trying to look the girl up - would totally fit him. :)

Wow; have to be with Mary on this one. This chick just doesn't come across as Marshall-girlfriend-material. Hmm... but hey, if she convinces them both he needs to be with someone a bit more... er, less polished, that's all well in my book!
Dancing Panduh chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
I love it...so adorable!
patricia51 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Just found this. How delightfully Mary and how wonderfully Marshall. You've captured them both so well and as much as I love the idea of M&M it would be good for mary to see Marshall serious with someone. And I'm surious about Sarah. Mary is right, she doesn't seem the type that would interest Marshall so we know there has to be unexplored depths. Good job.
Amethyst246 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Aw! Such a sweet ending :) Loved the story, just one complaint. When Sarah and Marshall broke up, I was really surprised at how he immediately admitted to loving Mary. The way the story had progressed so far made me think that this Marshall had not realized his feelings. A little out of character, but I thought you were taking artistic license for the purposes of your story. So I was really surprised when it came out matter-of-fact that he knew he was in love with someone else. I guess I expected more personal conflict from him in those circumstances. Otherwise, loved the story. Marshall was perfect with his tricking her into dating him :) And a mature Brandi is always nice. Thank you for writing!
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Absolutely perfect! I love this. The ending is perfect
TroylovesGabi chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
you should write a sequal to this...great story
pryrmtns chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
brava... loved the lil snippets of the future, and Mary's brashness when Sarah showed up.