Reviews for Cries of Anguish
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
so sweet and sad
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Medantha chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So you saw the look. I don't need to tell you anything, but this was very unnecessary. This scene was bad enough the first time, so why do you need to put me through this again? I realize that this was the first time he trully let go to everything in such a definitive way, but this is something that should not be mentioned until next episode when things are better and Dean is hopeful again. THAT WILL HAPPEN, OKAY!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i loved this! so perfect, poor dean!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was so sad, what did you mean by Dean let go?

I loved this story!
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Bestie, You are the worst person in this planet. :) After reading this if you ever posy leave it all behind i still don't want to read that. What do you mean by Dean Let Go. I cried like come on really. You write happy stories about every other show we watch but never supernatural you always make the sad and depressing. Write a happy one, one day. okay love you bye :)
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was very well done. First tag of this sort (Dean's POV at the end of the episode) that really captured what I thought he was actually thinking. They're usually kind of ignoring Sam's cries for him at the end, which I thought was weird. They just have him bemoaning life in general, which isn't off necessarily, but at this point, I'm pretty sure Sam was at the forefront of his mind. And you brought that in here, so I appreciate that. ]
nanoks chapter 1 . 2/19/2010