Reviews for If You're Looking For Something Deeper
AyanaPL chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wish you'd write more for this ship, it had potential and honestly, I am sure Silvia would dump Travis for someone better.

Great story, thank you for it.
Dawn of the New Year chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I wish this would have happened too! Sylvia is is such a bipolar tramp! Travis was designed to be a no bullshit guy who doesn't tolerate shit that wastes his time so I can't understand why he ended up with her.
empressalia chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
In my mind, this was really how it happened in the game :)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ok, I loved this story. I love the TravisxShinobu couple so I was very happy to see this. Anyway, this is a great story, and I hope you will make more fanfactions with this couple.
ll Chou ll chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I seriously enjoyed this story, because I love the ShinobuxTravis pairing. Maybe, it's because they would look so cute together. _

- , ll Chou ll
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very nice. I wish the game ended like this. I was kinda hoping she'd come back to reason with him. If not, maybe he'd see his mistake and go hunt her down. But it didn't. She just left and was never heard from again.

But your story cheered me up. I see Shinobu acting this way. Great story and pairing. )
maruchiku chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh man, that was so awesome and heart-breaking.

The point after Shinobu left to the very ending pissed me off. And I'm glad that Travis gets his woman in the very end, but even to that point, we see Sylvia always ready to abuse, ditch and dump him. It's just a terrible, unstable relationship. And I'm so sad something real was rejected for that. I honestly don't know if Suda was making a statement or if they just got lazy with keeping Shinobu (and Henry) in the story.

But this, this was perfect. If they ever go back and add anything to NMH2, I hope they ask your permisison to use this and put it in.

Your writing is excellent, and you kept the characters wonderfully in-character.

Great work.

I'm so glad you put this on here.
madamscarletrouge chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
wow that was great, its somethink i can kind of relate too
The Qing chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Sigh, if only...

Nice story by the way.

Would love to see how Henry would react waking up to what comes after THAT!

"Chill Out!"