Reviews for Sorry
Asteria Hufflepuff chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Well, this turned out great. When I was reading the first few chapters, I was surprised that Ginny was indeed a Death Eater and was rather sa keptical about how you could continue but the story progressed quite well. :)

I liked this story mainly because of its twist - Ginny turned out to be a Death Eater. It's very unique since I haven't read any other stories like this before and you did great in writing it. But the question, "what did the muggles do to Ginny that made her hate them so much that she'd decided to join Voldemort?" wasn't answered, in my opinion. I know that she worked for a year or so in a muggle restaurant (if I recall correctly), and was somehow influenced by a Slytherin called Graham. I was really curious. What did the muggle lot do to her while she was in the restaurant to make her hate them so much? Your answer would enlighten me very much.

Spelling mistakes were there but they could be easily fixed by a beta. Other than that, you did great. :)

- Air
hptwhhshlover chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
loved it yay ginny is a bitch glad she died
LadyShield chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
wow, a heart-warming story. I like how you stuck to forming their relationship slowly rather than having them apologise to each other and then have sex the next day. awesome job!
KittyKatLupin chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
So, i want you to know that this is so well written I feel as though I'm in Hermione's head every time she's upset, and that it's caused me to cry throughout most of the chapters that I've read so far, or at least been teary and choked up.
It's sad, but good, i love it.
GA101
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
I love the way that you write this. I really feel Hermione's depression.
MiaCara chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
loved it
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
First of all, I enjoyed the story, even if I didn't like that my favorite character is evil:( My only complaint is that your timeline is too late. The Battle Of Hogwarts takes place in 1997, because Fred's death in the books is in 1997. Just saying. But anyway, I liked this story! I thought you kept everyone "in character" very well, so nice job!
LyndahJune chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
Amazing ! Haha, I love that you chose santorini, cause that's where I plan on having my honeymoon. Haha, and I'm in love with fremione. :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 23 . 12/5/2010
nice story, i read this by a suggestion from a good friend DarknessBleeding, im surprised, its really good. im glad i read it
KatieGirl97 chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
Loved it!
WildForWeasley chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
Amazing story. I found myself suffering with Hermione and loving with her. Well written. Again, amazing. :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 11/20/2010
Great work!
chms-panther chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
ok im litterly crying that is so sad :(
waitingformywallflowerdoctor chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
i loved this story!
NorthernLights25 chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
I am sad this story is over, I will miss reading it.