Reviews for Gargoyles: The Battle
WilliamJago chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is good work. I would mark a few points for spelling but otherwise no problems. Myself I do not mind Goliath and Elisa pairings, I think they do make a good couple. But I thought Goliath and Demona always went well together and when I watched the series (I was a bit younger then) part of me always hoped they would get together. A shame it never happened.

This does give a good idea of what may go on in this character's head, though I have begun to doubt whether she still had real feelings for Goliath after all the time that passed.

Well done.

William Jago.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh my goodness i loved it! whenever i see the show i get soo freaking sad at what happended between them, really sad lol. i've always wanted them to come back together, they were soo beautiful! and your story is just as beautiful, i loved it! it's gold and thank you for making my day, man i just wished that this would happen for real :)
SLRisme chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Why does this story not have many more reviews? :O

I believe your story is fantastic, I was never truly a Goliath/Elisa fan. I love the way this whole story is, showing Demona's feeling and emotions. Fully agree with you, Demona was never really understood well. :)

I hope you do another Gargoyles story! :D
Glassgow Smile chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wonderful story Heartache, to me Demona always came across as toeing the fine line between villian and hero. Can understand why she was so angry and distrusting towards others.

To be honest not a G/E fan myself lol but what I'm currently writing just deals with it as fact. Outside of Goliath I feel Macbeth would be a good mate for her.

Please update this, I'd love to see another chapter or a whole series getting spawned by this, especially since it's good to see more of Demona and her mindset:)