Reviews for Gargoyles: The Battle
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This ship gives me so many feels you don't even know! T-T... I'm sad that it doesn't have many fans but I think that it was just a bunch of miscommunication on both their parts along with Demona's pride and stubbornness. Nice oneshot! I don't suppose you have any plans in continuing this?
agenais chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Um I'm pretty sure Demona is a sociopath. She is only out for herself can spin a tail to get sympathy but is more than willing to stab a back if it means she can get her way. She set in motion her clans destruction even with a glimpse into the future with the Phoenix gate. And when the time came and she was gambling with her clans lives she only bothered to save herself. Mere days after releasing and free her love (note: sociopaths can not love but they can act like in love to get their way) clan she is ready to kill goliath for not seeing eye to eye and falling in line with her point of view. She aimed to kill with that lazer gun. She would have killed him again if it was not for Huston in long way to morning (nearly killed Hudson). Sociopaths use, and lie (lie on top of lies) and truly believe that nothing is their fault. it is their world and if you can't serve a purpose you are expendable. I'm usually a lover of tragic redeemable villains but Demona just came off crazy to me. She should be medicated. She reminds me so much of they day time movies where you end up yelling at the tv don't let her in the smile and cookies are a set up.
WilliamJago chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is good work. I would mark a few points for spelling but otherwise no problems. Myself I do not mind Goliath and Elisa pairings, I think they do make a good couple. But I thought Goliath and Demona always went well together and when I watched the series (I was a bit younger then) part of me always hoped they would get together. A shame it never happened.

This does give a good idea of what may go on in this character's head, though I have begun to doubt whether she still had real feelings for Goliath after all the time that passed.

Well done.

William Jago.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh my goodness i loved it! whenever i see the show i get soo freaking sad at what happended between them, really sad lol. i've always wanted them to come back together, they were soo beautiful! and your story is just as beautiful, i loved it! it's gold and thank you for making my day, man i just wished that this would happen for real :)
SLRisme chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Why does this story not have many more reviews? :O

I believe your story is fantastic, I was never truly a Goliath/Elisa fan. I love the way this whole story is, showing Demona's feeling and emotions. Fully agree with you, Demona was never really understood well. :)

I hope you do another Gargoyles story! :D
Glassgow Smile chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wonderful story Heartache, to me Demona always came across as toeing the fine line between villian and hero. Can understand why she was so angry and distrusting towards others.

To be honest not a G/E fan myself lol but what I'm currently writing just deals with it as fact. Outside of Goliath I feel Macbeth would be a good mate for her.

Please update this, I'd love to see another chapter or a whole series getting spawned by this, especially since it's good to see more of Demona and her mindset:)