Reviews for Palace of Memory
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/28
Amazing. The ending made me smile.
MsJML chapter 1 . 6/10
This is what I always wanted for/From Poseidon and Percy. Thank you!
AWWWWWWWEEE THE FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS
Amazing story, I love all the subtle character bits in it
tovelevin chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This was Beautiful
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
That was a damn good one-shot.
Gautami chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
It's really an excellent fanfic. Poseidon and Sally's first meeting, Percy and Poseidon's talk and the proposal just awesome. You wrote the characters how they really are.
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This story is so refreshing, the plot is nice.
ProdigyGamingYT chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Beautiful...

11/10

Good job.
N chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This is one of the best Fanfictions that i have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Nice! Write another pjo story! (I enjoyed the percabeth bit)
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This was lovely! Both Poseidon and Percy's characterization really rang true for me. As much as I ship Percabeth, I'm not usually a fan of proposal scenes because they just don't gel for me, but I totally dug yours for no reason I can see. Thanks for a great read!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh, this was such a beautiful story, really, I loved it.
And that's saying, because I usually couldn't care less for Percabeth fics -guess Mr Riordan overwhelmed me-, but I absolutely adored this one.
Percy's relationship with Poseidon is always a great theme to read about, as we didn't get as much as we could have (well, everything has to have a downside, doesn't it?). You portrayed it masterfully, and for that I'm grateful I was able to read this fic.
halfbloodwizard chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This just made so much sense & it connected so many things. It gave so much more depth to the characters of Poseidon & Sally. I admit I've never thought about their love too much. I've always assumed they just had a summer fling. But thanks to your story, their relationship appears more fleshed out to me. I even got teary eyed at some parts, especially when Poseidon talked about the doomed love between him & Sally. To be honest, I didn't even think about Percabeth too much while reading this. The way you Poseidon phrased about his love for Sally just made me feel so darn frustrated that the two didn't end up together forever :( Anyways, thank you so much for writing this story! I don't usually write reviews this long but this story compelled me to. Keep up the great work! :)
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
OMG THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! You're definitely getting a favorite for this. I loved every single part of it! There weren't any grammar mistakes that I noticed and the characters are in line. Plus, it's got major freaking Percabeth and father/son bonding in it.

And that ending... SQQQQUUUEEEEEEEE! Fluff overload!