Reviews for Corruption
Kay dOuble-O Zii chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Hunter Rundas:

DECEASED

... Or so it seems.

Hey, I came to read your Rundas stories! They're great - I like how you describe the corruption process, and how you added apologies before death settled over. I forgot to do that.
J. A. Reds chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Ah. I see. Our descriptions of Bryyo are pretty similar. But other than that I can find nothing that would suggest me copying you.

I don't plan on having Rundas die, and there is definate romance I'm planning on putting in. Please keeping reading and you'll see what I mean. Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was mimicing.

I honestly think this is a very good story. I like the way you filled in the blanks about what happened to Rundas. It makes a lot of sense.
HAL-9001 chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Your take on Rundas' death is interesting. Some speculate that, somehow momentarily regaining his senses, Rundas chose to kill himself rather than remain under Dark Samus' control, whereas this fic sounds like it was Dark Samus disposing of a failed minion.

If I had to critique one thing about this chapter, it sounds like Rundas doesn't care too much about what is happening to him. It is a contrast to the more emotional narration from previous chapters, so maybe it's a side effect of corruption - was this your intention?
CommanderEivlys chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Nice ) I really like Rundas, i wish we could have seen a bit more about him in the game (and that he hadn't died) Dx

Your story answers some of the questions about him, especially about what happened on Bryyo. Care to make a longer one ?

And I see you even added a tiny bit of RundasXsamus here, thank you! xD I seem to be one pf the only ones to like them together, but this is good. Please make another one !

bye !