Reviews for Dinner Interrupted
cindythechef chapter 45 . 8/15/2014
Great Job really liked the story. Tony Whump my favorite :)
Shaunsterrr chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Tenth time reading this story and every time I rad Sheldon's name I can't help but see Sheldon from The big bang theory for my eyes, the picture that forms is hilarious, a couple of smart nerdy guys (in Sheldon's case I expect a form of autism) kidnapping a former marine sniper who can make you cry by staring at you, and a ex Baltimore homicide cop who can be pretty darn intimidating to :P (if you don't know The big bang theory I suggest for you to look it up :'D)
VG LittleBear chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
Hi, just finished reading your story. I can't believe how much you had Tony and Gibbs going through! It was thought provoking to say the least. Is there a sequel? I wonder if you could get Gibbs working on his issues with a psychologist? I have my own theories there :)
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Damn it Sr. say out of this you were not there when Tony was a kid so why now.
Kagome Avalon chapter 45 . 6/7/2013
That was truly a great story. I look forward to reading a sequel to this story. If Senior does get out and tries something I'm sure that Jethro will have no problems using his sniper skills to kill him. At this point I don't think Tony would shed a tear for him since he cut Senoir out of his life for good.
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Shouldn't that be suspicious in itself? Gibbs never locks his doors. Any of them.
Bluebird75 chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
this was the best story I have read so far. I hope you do a sequel. You should be a novelist! Great job!
FrancineMarie chapter 45 . 11/7/2012
A sequel!? This is not okay. I have work I need to do. Papers! Readings! Projects! I just threw away so much work time because I could not stop reading this. Seriously. It was too good to stop. Also I have no will power. Here's hoping the sequel isn't up...(Not really. I really want to read it.)
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I love evil senior. I want more. Plus more papa!gibbs.
AgentD.6 chapter 45 . 10/4/2012
Happened to discover your story and I loved it. Your ability to capture the relationship between Tony and Gibbs was great and I'm off to read more.
lili200986 chapter 45 . 10/2/2012
Wouah, j'ai adorée ta fic, je n'est pas pu décroché c'était tellement captivant, du suspenses, de la peur, de l'émotion... j'ai adorée, un grand merci à toi ! Bravo et hâte de découvrir la suite ! Affaire à suivre ! Merci !
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 45 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Amazing story! So many unexpected twists and turns! :D I hope you write a sequel! But you might have already... You did write this a while ago... I'll have to look into that. Lol. Anyways... Loved this!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I only just found this story and I'm planning on powering through the chapters... But I just HAD to tell you how funny I found this line...

"You mean we're having a sleepover?" Tony asked grinning at Gibbs.

I couldn't stop laughing! :)
sunshine21409 chapter 45 . 9/10/2011
Great read. Hope you are thinking of another fic, would like to see how Senior takes his revenge. Did he pay the Prince back the money?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 45 . 7/12/2011
I always wonder if Sr. did ever smack Tony around. I remember the ep Chained when he said his father was to drunk. Just b/c he was drunk doesn't mean he couldn't of smack him around. I wish they would have an ep so would could defiantly know.

Poor Tony he was having some really weird and scary nightmares. To think Gibbs could/would ever hurt him. I loved when Gibbs basically admitted Tony was like a son to him. Gibbs then fled from the room without another look at his agent, never seeing the look of utter devastation on Tony's face as he walked out the door. That line was so heartbreaking. It gave me tears. After everything they have been through and are going through. I get Gibbs was frustrated and wants to protect Tony. But he could of left in a better way.

Gibbs grabbed Senior's wheelchair and shoved it towards the other side of the room, almost toppling it over. I was laughing at this. I wish it would of fell over. Yes! You go Gibbs you do whatever it take to keep Tony safe. That Dr is an ass. He knew what happened but yet hes bringing Sr. over to Tony.

When Gibbs had tears in his eyes b/c Tony was in such a state after seeing his father it also gave me tears. i mean big bad and strong Gibbs with tears.

Aww I love the end. I was wait for Tony to call him Dad.

I loved this story.

I cant get enough of these type of Gibb/Tony father/son ones.
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »