Reviews for Dinner Interrupted
silent song of shadows chapter 45 . 2/8
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job with the relationship between Gibbs and Tony, bringing out some sweeter moments while keeping them in character. Kudos to you!

Shadow
Skimball4 chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
Oh, my heart and the feelings-awesome sauce!
cindythechef chapter 45 . 8/15/2014
Great Job really liked the story. Tony Whump my favorite :)
Shaunsterrr chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Tenth time reading this story and every time I rad Sheldon's name I can't help but see Sheldon from The big bang theory for my eyes, the picture that forms is hilarious, a couple of smart nerdy guys (in Sheldon's case I expect a form of autism) kidnapping a former marine sniper who can make you cry by staring at you, and a ex Baltimore homicide cop who can be pretty darn intimidating to :P (if you don't know The big bang theory I suggest for you to look it up :'D)
VG LittleBear chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
Hi, just finished reading your story. I can't believe how much you had Tony and Gibbs going through! It was thought provoking to say the least. Is there a sequel? I wonder if you could get Gibbs working on his issues with a psychologist? I have my own theories there :)
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Damn it Sr. say out of this you were not there when Tony was a kid so why now.
Kagome Avalon chapter 45 . 6/7/2013
That was truly a great story. I look forward to reading a sequel to this story. If Senior does get out and tries something I'm sure that Jethro will have no problems using his sniper skills to kill him. At this point I don't think Tony would shed a tear for him since he cut Senoir out of his life for good.
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Shouldn't that be suspicious in itself? Gibbs never locks his doors. Any of them.
Bluebird75 chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
this was the best story I have read so far. I hope you do a sequel. You should be a novelist! Great job!
FrancineMarie chapter 45 . 11/7/2012
A sequel!? This is not okay. I have work I need to do. Papers! Readings! Projects! I just threw away so much work time because I could not stop reading this. Seriously. It was too good to stop. Also I have no will power. Here's hoping the sequel isn't up...(Not really. I really want to read it.)
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I love evil senior. I want more. Plus more papa!gibbs.
AgentD.6 chapter 45 . 10/4/2012
Happened to discover your story and I loved it. Your ability to capture the relationship between Tony and Gibbs was great and I'm off to read more.
lili200986 chapter 45 . 10/2/2012
Wouah, j'ai adorée ta fic, je n'est pas pu décroché c'était tellement captivant, du suspenses, de la peur, de l'émotion... j'ai adorée, un grand merci à toi ! Bravo et hâte de découvrir la suite ! Affaire à suivre ! Merci !
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 45 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Amazing story! So many unexpected twists and turns! :D I hope you write a sequel! But you might have already... You did write this a while ago... I'll have to look into that. Lol. Anyways... Loved this!
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I only just found this story and I'm planning on powering through the chapters... But I just HAD to tell you how funny I found this line...

"You mean we're having a sleepover?" Tony asked grinning at Gibbs.

I couldn't stop laughing! :)
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »