Reviews for Will The Nightmare End?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
it's jamie not jsmie
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
i'm going to cry alooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
brianna nickles chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
omg i loved it, but poor Alvin.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Poor child
Jillian chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
This is really good. You've got Dave's parental love & concern for Alvin, and how he's

Willing to spend so much time with his son in a coma. Not most fathers do nowadays.
Hillsy21 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I loved the drama in this story. It was well written and full of emotion.

Two things though. 1: the pain medicine your referring to is most likely Penicillin or Morphine.

And 2: The breathing machine machine Alvin was hooked on to is a ventilator.

I'm not picky, but I thought it might help or something.
Northgalus2002 chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
I'm glad that you've finished this story. The ending chapter was short and sweet! I'm glad that Alvie is finally home and that he will start to heal, hopefully.

I'm also glad that Leonard is being sent to rehab. I hope that he gets clean there.

I am intrigued by your promised follow-up where Leonard tries to make things right. I certainly wouldn't blame Alvie, Dave, and the others by not being open to such gestures. But I would be interested in seeing if Leonard ultimately succeeds in making things right. As the saying goes, miracles happen every day.

Catch you on the flip side.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
I hope that idiotic bum Leonard will come to his senses! You could call it "The Nightmare Finally Ends" or something like that! ;D
Victory's Wonder chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Short but good!

You should call the next one 'The Nightmare Ends' just like you said. It fits.

They SHOULD NOT forgive him for what he has done! He can apologize as much as he wants to but they SHOULD NEVER forgive him!
Steve Freeling chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
How about "Leonard's Last Chance"?
JordyTheChipmunkLover chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Yay! Alvin is finally home! :D

OMG. Leonard is coming back to apologize? O.o Sounds interesting.
Dianne chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Yeah, I like it "The Nightmare Ends". As long as the Nightmare truely end, then it's a great idea.
Cy23 chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Not bad for a conclusion. Thank you for finally getting the chance to update this, I was so glad when I saw it again. Maybe for the next title you could use 'the apology of a nightmare' or 'Will recovery stop a nightmare?' I know both do sound kind of stupid but maybe it will give you an idea, I'm not very good with titles.

I can't wait to the conclusion of 'What's wrong with Simon' and to read your next title. Please write when you get as much of a chance. You do great work.