Reviews for Afterglow
Julie5 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Ser Gilmore was noone to me and you have made him great. Are you writing anymore? That was wonderful.
Rinslet chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
I can very well imagine this ingame. Painfully beautiful. Please continue!
Milia Timmain chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
You are wonderful at bringing the tears. Well Done.
NuitNuit chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
You are seriously going to break me. This was so beautifully painful. You have a way of writing that makes it very easy for me to picture the story in my head very vividly. Poor Roddy :( And ow, the foreshadowing...duty before love? Ow!
Sagacious Rage chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
How are you making me feel bad for a Cousland? *gathers up little bits of her heart and tries to put them back together*
Ariannel chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Excellent! You write very beautifully and have a great way of evoking emotion. I look forward to more. )
NuitNuit chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I'm so eager to see what happens next. I 3 your Cousland.
Sagacious Rage chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I'm feeling like the opening scene-setting description was a little weak. You focused on the sounds a lot, which was good, but maybe if we had a little more sensory information, like the smells or something.

I really love the argument between Elika and Mama Cousland. She's trying to drag her daughter out of an infatuation that could very possibly ruin her life. It sucks but that's what they have to deal with.

I want to keep reading but you're going to make me cry. Ah, well, it's worth it.
NuitNuit chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I'm really excited for more. I know you've been fretting but this is truly lovely.
Sagacious Rage chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Why do I get this impending sense of doom re: Roddy? Is it because I've read too many of your fics or are you foreshadowing something?

This is lovely. I'm interested in seeing how AU you're going to go.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Can't wait to see where you are going with this one considering the 'inspiration' :) I have wondered what would happen if Cousland said 'screw you guys' and did her own thing.