Reviews for Getting Married!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Lame not even funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
What! Lol!
shugopoke chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
as a twilight hater, the best part was when everybody died
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesomeness.
Okami No Yume chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ahahaha

Okay, discounting a few grammatical/spelling errors, this was a pretty good trollfic. Made me laugh, and I needed it after the week I've had.

You've got some balls posting this, and I mean that as a compliment. Makes me inspired to write and post my "Edward eats Bella" fic, since I'm afraid of getting a bunch of Twitards storming my profile with torches and pitchforks in hand.

Not bad. Hats off to you, Sir (Or Madam)
BelieveInMeTonight chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hatemail? K!

OMG You should die for the horror you have written on the page. How could some one so hot as Edward be gay with Jacob? I mean really. Come on.

Un-hate mail.

LOLLOLLOLLOL Loved it! :)
LadyMacbeth chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
HA! ALLELUIA! ANOTHER SANE PERSON!

You rock. This is gold. This is epic.

I laugh at the reviewers who say "this is so STUPID" not realizing how much more awesome this is compared to the series. But, hey! They provided you with the hate mail you wanted! :)

My suggestion: LONGER! MORE!
Kizakashi chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OMFG that was the best twilight fanfict i have read so far, PLEASE keep writing stuff like this!
LolShannie-Doll chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is the most amazing story I have ever read in my whole life. I honor you of smart one! [does a acward bow and runs away waving my cape around] WE SHALL SPEAK AGAIN ONE DAY!
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Omfg I effing loved this. I just got back from watching eclipse. I think I love u for this lmao. Seriously made my whole freaking DAY! 3
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
MickieHime26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was weird! I like the idea Jacob and Edward getting married, but I don't want Bella to kill everybody!
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I see

lol :)
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ohemfuckinggee!

i loved it!

*valley girl accent*
oldRazberri chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Yay they all died! I hope Bella was pulling some terrorist moves there because she needed to die too.

Raz