Reviews for Royal
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I love it!I kinda wish for a squeal, to find out what happens next...Who they get together with and how things work out...Loved it!
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
I liked this story.
The idea of making Hermione royal, with Ron and Harry as the "lords" by her side, was interesting and you wrote it well. Your explanation of muggleborns certainly makes sense too.
I did honestly not think that Harry was really dark. On the other hand, when I read that a character goes "dark", I expect to see something that is "evil" - which is not necessarily what dark means. I have to say though I got a laugh out of it as Voldemort offered Harry to join him.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Well, this is a new idea. So far, everyone seems to be reacting as, or close enough the way I would expect them to in canon, so I will go ahead and continue on as I have time.
evil older sister chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I do love your writing. Here is a little known fact fact your enjoyment:
The Salem Massachusetts that is the tourist spot today is not the orginal Salem. The Salem of the witch trials is now known as Danvers. They gave the name away to escape a connection with the trials. The current Salem wanted tourist so they took the name and history.
Araytigre chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
This was a lot of fun to read, somewhat fast paced, but that's OK, there was a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time. Yes, it could have been longer, but this was the best place to end it. If you really wanted too, you could easily make a sequel to see were they went from there. and in my mind, Harry and Hermione end up with each other, lol. Thank You. TTFN
jon reeve chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
His highness, heir of the Reeve line, indicates this story as acceptable.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Excellent work!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
No horcruxes? How did voldemort survive his encounter with baby harry, then?
just a turtle chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Sobbing because perfect-
You must get the idea already, My Queen, that I love your writing and you.
Oh god, oh god, oh god *wails* PERFECTION DOES NOT EXIST
BUT I JUST READ IT
*hysterical crying*
mainstreet52 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This is... very much the sort of fic I've been wanting to find and read for ages. Yay!
Dearest Destiny chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I did enjoy it
doubledamn chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Nice. Bit surprised at how stupid Scrigmor was though, "about Potter's illegal use of a Killing Curse, you know, that curse that I said WAS legal due to wartime mitigating circumstances?"
doubledamn chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Since Riddle is the 'First Heir' which legally equates in all but title to a Lordship, wouldn't he have sacrificed said Lordship when he did attend the meeting or send a Proxy as a representative? Or did Malfoy, attend as Slytherin Proxy and Lord of Malfoy?
RavenLilyLuna chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Iloved your story it was amazing
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well...For once it isn't Harry that is all that special anymore. XD