Reviews for Royal
simon.catton92 chapter 2 . 12h
ó9
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Merlin! I am really loving these Royalty!Hermione stories. Granted, the first one I read was abandoned (broke my heart I tell ya). No matter how short, I'm just glad this is done!
Scld0702 chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
This was beautiful...so many words of praise...not enough letters to work with or room to type in.
My Universe chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
This was an enjoyable story. The cliff hanger at the end of 6 was unexpected and I really liked how it all played out. Some of the best use of a time turner I've read in fan fiction (that wasn't decades of time travel). Really liked it.
Gal chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
This, was, awesome!
Mayflowers123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Everytime I read a scene where Remus or Sirius calls Harry cub/pup for the first time I just start tearing up. This was no exception.
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love Harry's attitude in your stories. He's never a pushover that screams and cries and the slightest sadness or anger. He's so determined and resolved (this isn't me professing a crush on your writing) unlike canon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
After they shamed Rita, why would she give up her life for Harry like that? Did she think she didn't have any reason to live anymore and so giving her death meaning was the only thing she could do left to her? I didn't seem much growth in her character development until her sacrifice. She's normally not that kind of reporter.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Amaaaazing story! I am SO going to check out your other stories now! I just wish this story was longer I love it so much:(
~Genevieve
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
very enjoyable story... thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
I enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Lion hair is a piss poor minister. I mean how do you go from trying to kiss ass, commit crime to save lives and when ppl look at you weird you go "no no it's totally cool. It's legal now cuz of war", then afterwards after several people follow your lead on that you want to single out the one person whose ass you were trying to kiss earlier whom also just defeated the biggest threat to your nation and try to threaten him with punishment for the same "crimes" you yourself committed. That's stupidity and bullshit! Hermione could've had those charges dropped on account of them being such bullshit immediately instead of 2 damn years. Fuck that noise. This was a good story btw. Some parts I wish were different but I liked it. Fav thing about this is hermione being royalty. The reason she's such a bossy know it all is cuz she's actually a damn queen, lol!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I'm surprised at how utterly lame Voldys letter was. I mean talk about coming off as a brown nosing cowardly liar. He sends a letter of hopeful false friendship to a man above his status and whom was kicking his ass.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Omegawrd the royalty is hermione for once! Omg omg omg!