Reviews for Royal
The Grey Finch chapter 7 . 9/15
I rarely comment on people's works, but I feel that I must with this exemplary piece of art. You truly seem to be a talented writer and if you were to ever persue a career in it, I believe I would support you. I look forward to any other works you deem to write.

Sincerely
The Grey Finch
paz chapter 7 . 6/2
Amazing
Emeralds and Fire chapter 1 . 4/24
I absolutely LOVED the part about America, it was really well written. Nice job
Ruttan chapter 7 . 3/3
I really liked this. I would like to see another story along these lines or maybe a more in depth version of this one. I also liked the fact that there were no pairings, particularly since in many cases Royal marriages are done for the good of the realm rather than love.
simon.catton92 chapter 2 . 1/19
ó9
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Merlin! I am really loving these Royalty!Hermione stories. Granted, the first one I read was abandoned (broke my heart I tell ya). No matter how short, I'm just glad this is done!
ScldHeart chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
This was beautiful...so many words of praise...not enough letters to work with or room to type in.
My Universe chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
This was an enjoyable story. The cliff hanger at the end of 6 was unexpected and I really liked how it all played out. Some of the best use of a time turner I've read in fan fiction (that wasn't decades of time travel). Really liked it.
Gal chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
This, was, awesome!
Mayflowers123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Everytime I read a scene where Remus or Sirius calls Harry cub/pup for the first time I just start tearing up. This was no exception.
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love Harry's attitude in your stories. He's never a pushover that screams and cries and the slightest sadness or anger. He's so determined and resolved (this isn't me professing a crush on your writing) unlike canon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
After they shamed Rita, why would she give up her life for Harry like that? Did she think she didn't have any reason to live anymore and so giving her death meaning was the only thing she could do left to her? I didn't seem much growth in her character development until her sacrifice. She's normally not that kind of reporter.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Amaaaazing story! I am SO going to check out your other stories now! I just wish this story was longer I love it so much:(
~Genevieve
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
very enjoyable story... thank you