Reviews for Flying
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I freakin' adore this. A wonderful read!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Your twist should have been in the freakin' STORY! I loved it!
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love this! Completely believable to. So cute :D
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was really cute and waffy! I loved Akane's words and Ranma's responses. You need to fix your second sentence though. You wrote "sacred" instead of "scared." Good job otherwise though.
nikkidanielle14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is absolutely adorable, I'm loving it very much.

Very good idea, and I love the way you added the husband !

Keep up the good work(:
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love it! Maybe they both should lose their memories at the same time...
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
OH wow ... that was super sweet.

I wished something like that had happened .. but your rationalization at the end does make sense. I mean, at first Ranma did want to swim back to China for his cure .. but after he met Akane, if he ever decided to swim back to China, it was because of her. Aw .. so romantic.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really enjoyed this. The honest ending, especially.
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It was cute in ways I can't even describe. And that is a good point about Ranma swimming to China. You're a very talented writer and your mastery of romance puts me to shame
jayqueue chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw, sweet... love this story, even if it's a oneshot. It does explain why in the Manga Ranma is so determined to go to China to get Akane healed, even more than getting himself cured... Thanks for the 'DipuCification' of the 'in-between' moments. :)
VlightPhase chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Cute.

I kinda want to see what Ranma's thinking then in the next scene in the manga.

Keep writing.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very cute. I wish something like that had actually happened... but even though it didn't, it still adds something wonderful to the scene that follows (when he's determined to make her remember). Great job! I just love all your stories. _
Prodigy99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
AW! I really wish this was in the book or anime cuz this is so awesome!
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
yay a new story! X3 every time I get an update from you, I feel happy. && I like that episode too, I don't get to read a lot of fics based on that episode.

I hope you update as soon as possible! X3
Meakoa chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This story was pretty good. I mean, it was a bit happy romantic and all for my taste, but as a story it was good. There were a few typos here and there, you do read through your story yourself (and not just click 'change' on spellcheck a whole bunch)? If not, it helps you catch real simple mistakes. Anyways, nice story!