Reviews for Sharing a Pillow
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was really poignant and beautiful, loved it.
kiki chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You have an utterly,wonderfully,stupefyingly amazing gift! I feel like could read your stories forever and ever...
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awww so sweet :) xx
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
beautiful story!
inee chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is incredibly sweet. I love it.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Really great and lovely fic, absolutely adored it.
AccidentalNaps chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I have a horrible feeling that my vocabulary is going to fail me at the test of multiple reviews, but I'll do my best not to descend into the babbling idiot that this story wants me to become...

arrrrrrrrrrgh! I want to squeeze it! (okay, immature, overwhelmingly visceral reaction is out of my system)

Jasper and Alice have a love that NEEDS to be explored like this; one shots and sideways glances that tell you more than any contrived dialogue can.

This one was my favourite:

'A personal midnight blue playground for their collective imagination'

I cannot help but associate deep, night sky colours to this pair, so this was perfect for my ideas of these two. I love how she calls him her 'good soldier' too. That completely sums up Jasper. He would move the stars for her. And it also encapsulates how she looks at him, seeing him completely exposed, knowing everything he has done, and yet it clouds not an inch of her perception of him.

The ending blew me away.

It just expresses everything that needs to be said, in two lines. Honestly, you are very very good at this, succinct without truncating the emotions, expressive without being loquacious.

I can sense i'm not going to be very productive any where outside the role of reviewer, but i don't care, because everything you write is incredible to read.

You know when you have a huge creative dry spell (maybe you do, maybe not) and then you read someone who just makes you want to get right back into it? You make me want to write, better and more. So thank you enormously for that :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was really romantic...I liked it, and it started me daydreaming about stories I want to write. I was spacing out for a good five minutes. In my mind, if you can inspire another story, then yours is really good (for lack of a better, more poetic-sounding term).
FelicityT chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Nice 1-shot.

myrie chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow this is beautiful! you are a terrific writer!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was just beautiful. I loved that without any dialogue you were able to convey the depth of their connection and love for each other. I have a serious soft spot for these two.

Just incredible.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 10/26/2010

Oh my god.

You are a poet of emotion and imagination.

This little vignette is just so perfectly beautiful.
Faithettie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
You should continue this in a series. It's really nice. ]
Castaway Teddy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
All of your OneShots grasp onto so many powerful emotions, and this one is no exception. Your writing captures everything needed in just a few simple sentences. Lovely.

ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010