Reviews for Fast Love
AlteaAuroraRia chapter 25 . 11/19/2010
:O Poor Zelda, Lucario and Snake...

It was a good chapter though~ update soon!
ChrisMSMB chapter 25 . 11/19/2010
But it was still an epic chapter! Plenty o' action and SUSPENSE! Snake, Lucario, and Zelda all just got PWNed by someone that fast! Argh, I wish I knew who did it! Update when you can!
sonikgamer1o1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like this story a lot its not like all the Ikexsamus or Royxpeach or eww Ikexroy. It has sonic and falco and nana Not Ike and roy and well it has snake but I think sanke is kind of like sonic's frend. I don't hate Ike and them guys its just that thay are used to much thats why i love this story. It has sonicxsamus not Ikexsamus its a story thats not like the storys that are all ways on there. its cool so keep up the good work and keep on going. Well thats all i got to say bye.

:l :) :D byez
PerfectPhoenix chapter 24 . 11/1/2010
It's all right, I completely understand what's it's like to have Writer's Block for stories that you like. I have some stories that I can't get out of a block from.

Like the chapter so far, and now, Samus will face this Hunter. I have a feeling it's either Dark Samus or that female Hunter from Metroid Prime 3, or it could be another Mother Brain since the last one had a female persona.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Update soon so that my mind can be calmed of all the guessing!
Centurion of the Legion chapter 24 . 11/1/2010
Fianlly! wow it took a while but u came through. This is still my favorite fic. :P
Chicflick chapter 24 . 11/1/2010
Wow, Chibi! Great work! It's sad about R.O.B., though. But that makes me hate the evil She-beast even more! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh, btw I love your stories. You're very good at writing, and I think your over-reactive imagination took a turn for the best! Take your time, because I really don't like sloppy chapters. You're fine, but others... You get the point. So here's comment from yet another non-a count user. _
Sonic Phantom chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
Good to see this back. Please continue, or I'll send Freddy Krueger out to haunt your dreams!

Freddy: *laughs evilly*
sonikgamer1096 chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
hey you don't need 2 say sry i don't care. nice chapter :D pit sonic and samus go 2 the take care of ridly and that woman

r you going 2 put super sonic at the end or have sonic get mad (and sad) and go super dark sonic?

well up-date soon bye.
k. alex c-well chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
okay, i don't know if you've been told, but i used to be 'lemon lover' before the name change.

i totally forgive you for your extreme tardiness. but don't let it happen again. capiche?

a pool of sadness settled in my belly when ROB was shot down. the robot was a great hero and friend...

tonight is halloween! monsters, goblins, and witches are all coming out to steal souls and snatch candy! i'm going as a biker chick and going bag snatching! fear me little ones!

happy halloween and see ya
ChrisMSMB chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
Simply amazing! Not one moment in this chapter was dull.

But finally someone came to Pit's aid! :P
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
This is very awesome. I loved every minute of it. Looks like things are getting more serious as this goes along.

And I wonder what Ridley is up to. But that's not important.

By the way, don't get so down on yourself about updating a story, it puts you in a lot of stress.

Besides, I was patient enough to wait for the update.

And I still have my promise to make a better SonicxSamus story for you to read, whether it might be a oneshot or full story.

But in the meantime, I'm focusing mostly on my crossovers. I'm doing chapter 2 for Spider-Man vs Jason, and Chapter 3 for my SSB/Resident Evil crossover.

Like I said before, don't get so down on yourself. Just stay calm and take your progress slowly.

Good luck.
ChrisMSMB chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
That female is really gunning for 'em now, and in the artifical jungle as well? This is going to be good.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
Well, this was surprising. I wonder what might happen to Samus, Sonic and R.O.B since they're being hunted.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

And don't worry, I understand if you don't wanna read my SonicxSamus story since it's M rated.

But thanks for the encouragement.

Once I finish that one, I'll start on another one that's more appropiate for you to read.

Anyway, good luck.
Sonic Phantom chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
Though I felt this chapter was obvious, it was still OK. Nothing special other than plot development.

Please continue.
PerfectPhoenix chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
Yep, it is always awesome with this! I look forward to the updates all the time!

I'm probably going to make the Sonamus coupling in my next story which is soon, hopefully. I always thought of Snamus, but I know too much about Snake. He's too good to settle down. XD

Anyways, good job!