Reviews for Fast Love
Lanydx chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Ha! Oh poor Sonic. Wait noo he's lucky as hell.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
This is a funny chapter. Falcon and Snake got what they deserved, those stupid idiots. If I were there I'd give them a serious beating and make them regret what they did for their entire lives.

At least Sonic got that camera outta there. He sure was organized on that plan he came up with.

I sure hope Sonic will tell Samus about it. You must always tell your friends the truth about certain things.
Sigzix chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Hehehehe. You did a great job again. And because of you, I can't stop thinking about the alien shampoo thing. I edited my story so you could read it better and added a new chapter.
Lanydx chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed this.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Well, for once in her life Samus actually meets a guy who doesn't try to hit on her like the other guys do. Apparently, Sonic knows how to respect women properly, and I think Samus is starting to like him. At least she won't become obsessed with him, that would make her just like Amy Rose.
Sigzix chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is your first SSB fic? I like it. I'm kinda like it. I barely see any SonicxSamus fics on here of any kind. I'm currently working on a SonicxPeach fic since I only found one other on here. I would appreciate it if you could review all the chapters so far, since it's my first fic. Any way, good work and get to working on that next chapter.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21