Reviews for Fast Love
Guest chapter 31 . 6/15/2015
After all that I have one thing to say…peppy you are the most annoying video game character in history!

No wait that's omochao
OpticWatermelon chapter 31 . 6/14/2015
The whole thing was the best fan fic yet and a sequel would be the best! Great job!
TheSegaBiscuit chapter 31 . 2/25/2015
Hi, coli Chibi! Ethan here, and a quick update on the fanmade sequel for Fast Love! The name has been changed to "Overflowing Chaos!". Don't worry, the mii swordfighter WILL still be in it. Even some final fantasy characters will be in it! And yes, so will mephiles.
Mephiles: Wooh Hoo!
Me: You're a LOT more immature than you were in sonic 06! Anyways, coli, if you have ANYTHING you wanna change about this, you can either go on my miiverse account IF you have a WiiU. My username is TheSegaBiscuit, or if you DON'T have a WiiU, make some extra chapters to Fast Love telling me what you would LIKE in the story. Use my ideas to help you're story. Thanks!

See ya, sonamus fans!
SonicN7 chapter 31 . 2/21/2015
I enjoyed this story more than any I've ever read before, thank you for making this story so much. I definitely had a great experience reading it. The way you made the characters, the actions scenes was just great. I hope your other stories are like this!
TheSegaBiscuit chapter 31 . 2/16/2015
Sorry, couldn't complete my last post...the one...who will...come back..,,,

Fast love2: The rise of the mii swordfighter
TheSegaBiscuit chapter 31 . 2/16/2015
Wow...what a truly fantastic adventure. I loved how it went from "High School Musical" to an incredibly action movie! Coli Chibi,do you mind if I make a sequel one day? Ridley had his chance. Now, it will come back.
The one who summoned solaris...
The one who killed our blue hero once...
The one...who will...come
findersPATDkeepers chapter 31 . 1/25/2015
Hello! It may be weird to review 4 years after you finished the story, but I really wanted to thank you for writting it, It was the first fanfiction I read, and it encouraged me to start my own fanfiction profile, so thank you for everything, :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
I have theory that the mysterious cloaked girl is SA-X from metroid fusionfusion. I think this because at the end of the game Samus kills the entire X-parasite race. This could explain why she calls Samus "muderer"
mr RED chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Sonamus
364wii chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hay, Smash wiiu is out are you going to make another sonicxsamus story?
Lthekidd chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Lol sonic isn't 19 he's 16
Dr.McJiggleNuggets chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
oh snap they got banned
SomeDude17 chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
Am I the only one who thought the Rock/Classical band idea was good?
SonicBrony chapter 31 . 12/2/2013