Reviews for Suzaku's Unconventional Valentine's Day
That was sweet
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
No! Lulu is the woman!

*pout*

anyways, great story!~ (tell your pancreas that you got a review...maybe it'll feel better...?)i love valentines day kink!(for lack of a better way to put it XD) there are so many authors who make it too fluffy or too OOC or too smutty (although it's pretty hard to make something -too- smutty or -too- fluffy .~) but you pulled it off excellently!

great job!
turayza chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ahahah I loved the ending XD
irmina chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
lovely
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was adorable. I especially like the ending part about their cultural differences. Really, it was very cute. -
KarimaTinCan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I enjoyed this quite a lot. :3

I've been missing some good fanfics for this pairing. It's nice to see the fandom still exists.

Great job~! Feel better.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh my, this was amazing!

I know they always say there's room to improve, but, I think this lemon is an exception; so just keep up the good work! I really am impressed, so you must be doing something right. XD

And you know, oddly enough, I've thought about Lelouch and Suzaku as "yin and yang" so that was kinda surprising to see, although I didn't think I was the only one that made that comparison. It was just a weird coincidence since I’ve been thinking about it ~recently~.

"Suzaku was certain he had discovered the most amazing thing in the world. It was rapidly becoming his favorite activity ever." That was a nice touch of humor that did make me chuckle.

I actually don't even like or care about V-day, but this fic was a nice slice of fluffy smut that I enjoyed. Even if it is late, it doesn't matter (and I'm so sorry to learn you were (or you pancreas was) ill!). This was hot to trot XD
Yamiro chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You're a lifesaver! There was almost no Valentine stories for these two this year! So frustrating~

Smut...? More smut? I'm definitely looking forward to it then!

Thanks for sharing~ 3
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol..

lovely chapter... i enjoyed the smuttyness..!

hehehe

better late than never, checkmate-chan!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
AW~! [dissolves into a mantra of happy awing and coos] That was adorable! And it was deliciously smutty as well~ who cares if it is a little late? 8D It was worth it~ Great job on this~