Reviews for Cloud Cottontail
Haruna Pan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
haha, poor little Cloudy, forced to resort to such tactics and still having such bad luck!
Had fun reading, thanks!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
hahahahahah cloud is so presious in this story man it was awesome
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
XD OH MY GOD POOR CLOUD, but AWESOME story! I've loved anthro stories since I was little!
silverofaheartless chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I burst out lughing at the fact you did this(not in a mocking way!)

You got really...really bored didn't you LOL

I for one enjoyed it
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I want a magic rabbit!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This has to be one of my all time favourite fics! It's so...cute! And lmao, who knew Cloud was that smart!
Soyna chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
sneaky rabbitt...tricks are for kids!

Sorry... wrong rabbitt.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It's very cute and very funny. -
shongnom chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
oh my gawd hahah i jsut loved this! just reminds me of aesops fables too much! aahh childhood memories but wow cloud is such a clever little bunny
16Echos chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
hahahaha this was the funniest thing ever! a real stroke of brilliance...i actually read it aloud to my baby sis haahaha
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Cloud was so brilliant in his getting away from Reno and Zack... Really wasn't his day to stumble on to the rest of the pack! Loved how you ended it. _
Dragi chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol that one was very funny, cloud sure got into trouble fast. curious if he will be able to lure sephiroth, genesis and angeal with that i am a magic rabbit trick maybe he could make a cute enjoyment for those wolfes instead of being eaten wonder what zack will say oh well cute and funny story :)
Sue Dunham chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
QUIET! This was adorable. And wascally wabbit!Cloud has them all outwitted! mwa ha ha!

That was just awesome. I don't know what more to say. I loved Zack's suspicion and his compliance anyway and Reno's sneaky-but-doomed-to-fail plan

And what a kettle of hot water Cloud has got himself into! 3

I think I better stop telling you what I wrote and just tell you that I loved it

Also FOX!RENO 3
Optimistic-Pessimistz chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG!

Can we have a sequel to this showing if Cloud was, in fact, successful in getting away from the wolves? XDD It would really be very much appreciated...