Reviews for The Wolf in the Dark
Evilgrinch chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Great Story. Remus and Sirius both rule.
If you like the characters, check out my latest...have been working on it for a couple of weeks now.
. ?storyid1682499
Enjoy!
-David
pell mell 31 chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
AWW! that was so good! i love it! poor Remus . . . he and Sirius are so cute together.

keep writing!

hal
Yvi chapter 4 . 5/5/2002
Would it be to much to ask for a sequel
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
I like the ending! Do you think you might write a sequel of sorts where the four of them live together as a family?
ConfusedGoddess chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
It was lovely. Made me have visions of Harry becoming an Animagus and the four of them roaming the woods at night, a family, a pack.
DdraigCoch chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
Next part soon? I love this. One suggestion, stop putting Authors notes in the middle of the damned story. It's annoying and makes it hard to read. Anyway, keep it up.
Moonrose1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2002
*Gulp* Oh, wow. Man, that had to be tough to write. Jeez...

Hard stuff. Painful stuff. Slashy stuff... of course, I detest slash, but this story is... all right. As long as it doesn't go NC-17, then I will still read it. It has a great plot line, and it is so sad. And made my heart skip a beat every single time.

Hey, do you think when you're done with this, you could write a non-slash version? I'm sorry, but I'm an old fashioned girl, and slash just bugs me. Otherwise, this story would be printed out and in my folder of favorite stories.

Great job, and good luck with the next chapter. I look forward to reading it.
ICNess chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
Poor Remus! But I love him for being so brave! Like the memories. Quite sad.
Yvi chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
It is rather ironic reading Peter say: We'll die before anything happens to this family, I prmise you that.

If Sirius and Remus adopt Harry Jamsmine would in some way become his sister, not just cousin, won' t she?
Arya chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
Oh, my! Lupin's my favorite character, so of course I enjoy his torture. (LOL!)

Can't wait for the next part. This is really good.
Koori1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
AAAAH! you must write more soon! i can't wait to see what happens to poor Remus *huggles him*
Forestsilver chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
This is interesting, good plot...
alskdfjlkd chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Oh boy! That was too short a chapter. Remus's torture ahead, poor thing. Hurry up with the next part, please.
stellar chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
geez! you are evil! leaving us like that. . .i cant wait for the next part. . .
LT chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
this is intrigueing,(i can't spell) more!