Reviews for Close Call
ReidGirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
I love protective Peter. Loved shocked Neal. Great story!
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Very nice.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Nice insights, and nice Neal going into shock idea :)
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! Peter and Neal's interaction and dialogue was great, and so were the descriptions of the scenes. :)
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Wonderful story. Hope there will be more. Thank you for sharing.
Richefic chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I just got to watch this episode in the UK. I really liked how you portrayed Neal's reaction and his inability to understand his own lack of control. It felt very in character and had great interaction between the characters.
Hybrid-Cookie376 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Loved this, I've just finished watching this episode and this fits really well into it.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Aw... so sweet :) Good job with this; everyone seems completely IC. Neal and Peter have so many fun dynamics :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Nice! :) That scared me so bad in the Burke's house when Pierce was going to shoot him... *sigh* He's always getting guns pointed at him. I enjoyed your story. Cute friendship 'fic!

Sparky
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Great story!
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
DeniseV,

This was such a great story of the best kind.

It surely had drama and friendship and lots of caring to go right along with it.

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Peter is doing everything in his power not to stress Neal could tell as soon as he came in what was going on with Neal and he is keeping a very close and very protective eye out on Neal Caffrey.

LOve the story it is very warm and caring.

JeanneZ84
froyozensight chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
3 So perfectly in character, and not to mention adorable~
Drowning Ostrich chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I love when people think of new scenes and situations within the context of an episode and when they give the characters a challenge I wouldn't have thought of. Haha, I can totally imagine Neal being shocked by his shock. Reminds me of that Pride and Prejudice line: "I have a mind amazed at its own discomposure."

And I LOVE YOU for using that Ambassador of Awesome line! Ahahahaha, one of the best moments in the series! I love Dan... hehehe

And you wrapped it up neat and sweet. :D Thanks for the good read.

P.S. 3 Peter worrying about Neal. So adorable.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Loved this story! I love the missing scene from your perspective of this episode. So sweet. Love the Peter/Neal moments. Thanks!