Reviews for Close Call
ReidGirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
I love protective Peter. Loved shocked Neal. Great story!
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Very nice.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Nice insights, and nice Neal going into shock idea :)
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! Peter and Neal's interaction and dialogue was great, and so were the descriptions of the scenes. :)
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Wonderful story. Hope there will be more. Thank you for sharing.
Richefic chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I just got to watch this episode in the UK. I really liked how you portrayed Neal's reaction and his inability to understand his own lack of control. It felt very in character and had great interaction between the characters.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Loved this, I've just finished watching this episode and this fits really well into it.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Aw... so sweet :) Good job with this; everyone seems completely IC. Neal and Peter have so many fun dynamics :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Nice! :) That scared me so bad in the Burke's house when Pierce was going to shoot him... *sigh* He's always getting guns pointed at him. I enjoyed your story. Cute friendship 'fic!

Sparky
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Great story!
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
DeniseV,

This was such a great story of the best kind.

It surely had drama and friendship and lots of caring to go right along with it.

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Peter is doing everything in his power not to stress Neal could tell as soon as he came in what was going on with Neal and he is keeping a very close and very protective eye out on Neal Caffrey.

LOve the story it is very warm and caring.

JeanneZ84
froyozensight chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
3 So perfectly in character, and not to mention adorable~
Drowning Ostrich chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I love when people think of new scenes and situations within the context of an episode and when they give the characters a challenge I wouldn't have thought of. Haha, I can totally imagine Neal being shocked by his shock. Reminds me of that Pride and Prejudice line: "I have a mind amazed at its own discomposure."

And I LOVE YOU for using that Ambassador of Awesome line! Ahahahaha, one of the best moments in the series! I love Dan... hehehe

And you wrapped it up neat and sweet. :D Thanks for the good read.

P.S. 3 Peter worrying about Neal. So adorable.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Loved this story! I love the missing scene from your perspective of this episode. So sweet. Love the Peter/Neal moments. Thanks!