Reviews for Hedwig's Great Adventure
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 8/19
Very cool story! :D Hedwig's a badass.

Yay for Sirius blood-adopting Harry. Hope you continue this sometime and we can find out what all happened as a result.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 8/19
Best boat trip ever! :D
Everything up,to here was not really bad, it had exception but making Harry friendly with Ron is really bad, why go back in time to make the same stupid error of make friend with the garbage bin. So not sure how hedwig can state they want ere even freind when he only abuse Hermione, and live through other people work. This is bad, plus 7 years to post 11 chapters or you are to busy or you are a lazy Ron.
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 7/2
That story near the end doesn't make sense, if Slytherin played Gryffindor in the second game and broke the broom, why would Gryffindor play them again in the final game of the year? Especially when Gryffindor and Slytherin play each other first every year
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 6/30
Oh, crap. Was that the horcrux in Harry, or Lily's protection, or both? I'm thinking the new protection of being Sirius's adopted son shoving out the horcrux? Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Oooh, I hope you continue this soon!
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 6/30
Hmmm. Soo, who *was* the spy? If it wasn't any of the Marauders - ooh, I bet it was Mundungus. Or not. We know Severus was spy for our side. Gah, does it really matter? They're probably dead by now.

I hope Sirius has the sense to save that memory and give a copy to someone.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 6/30
Mmmmmmm. Heartwarming Sirius&Remus interactions, yes.
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 6/30
I'm so glad Harry figured out how to do that without sneaking into the Slytherin Common Room. That would have been awkward - he's trying to become Ron's friend, what would he have said if he'd been caught? This is still awkward, but better: when Ron asks about it, he can say he misaimed his spell and it had a weird affect on Scabbers, and he went and got a teacher, or something.

This whole idea is a pretty cool one - I like time travel fics, but I don't think I've seen one where Hedwig was the traveler before. A lot easier for an owl to be subtle.
Draeconin chapter 11 . 6/22
That's a terrible place to decide to take a break from writing! Okay, yes, the story isn't exactly canon-compliant, but canon-compliant is boring. At this point it looks like you're about to break away from canon entirely, and I was eager to go on to the next chapter - only to find that there isn't a next chapter. *pout*
Omg us Harry okay!?
When's the next chapter coming
wildtrance chapter 11 . 5/2
... come back!
Please let it be the horcux. Please.
I'm seeing WolfStar shipping! Yay!
Did you... did you just ship Blaise and Terry together? If so hallelujah! They would be cute.
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 4/26
Nice thing you do on Ron, Blaise, Twin, Nevile and the other.. This chapter really really good!
Cemalidor chapter 11 . 4/18
Hope this gets expanded further. :D Ron as "snake" has some merits, just wondered if Draco will play a bigger part in the future.
Cemalidor chapter 9 . 4/18
Ok, this a take one doesn't see that often regarding what happened when Wormtail took his way out, interesting to say the least.
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 3/16