Reviews for Hedwig's Great Adventure
It's Prongslet - not pronglet
It's Sirius Orion Black - not Sirius Nigellus Black
Peter Pettigrew is a Death Eater - He's been one since his last years in Hogwarts - but that can be excused by saying this is an AU.
Icyo chapter 7 . 1/14
you get sirius's middle name wrong. it's orion after his dad.
I love this story so far but I just want to know... WHY ISN'T IT FINISHED!
Dezzi95 chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
I love this! I hope you update this soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
Excellent story! I like this Peter better.
Larenars chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
Great beginning
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Very cool story! :D Hedwig's a badass.

Yay for Sirius blood-adopting Harry. Hope you continue this sometime and we can find out what all happened as a result.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
Best boat trip ever! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Everything up,to here was not really bad, it had exception but making Harry friendly with Ron is really bad, why go back in time to make the same stupid error of make friend with the garbage bin. So not sure how hedwig can state they want ere even freind when he only abuse Hermione, and live through other people work. This is bad, plus 7 years to post 11 chapters or you are to busy or you are a lazy Ron.
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
That story near the end doesn't make sense, if Slytherin played Gryffindor in the second game and broke the broom, why would Gryffindor play them again in the final game of the year? Especially when Gryffindor and Slytherin play each other first every year
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 6/30/2017
Oh, crap. Was that the horcrux in Harry, or Lily's protection, or both? I'm thinking the new protection of being Sirius's adopted son shoving out the horcrux? Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Oooh, I hope you continue this soon!
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
Hmmm. Soo, who *was* the spy? If it wasn't any of the Marauders - ooh, I bet it was Mundungus. Or not. We know Severus was spy for our side. Gah, does it really matter? They're probably dead by now.

I hope Sirius has the sense to save that memory and give a copy to someone.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Mmmmmmm. Heartwarming Sirius&Remus interactions, yes.
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
I'm so glad Harry figured out how to do that without sneaking into the Slytherin Common Room. That would have been awkward - he's trying to become Ron's friend, what would he have said if he'd been caught? This is still awkward, but better: when Ron asks about it, he can say he misaimed his spell and it had a weird affect on Scabbers, and he went and got a teacher, or something.

This whole idea is a pretty cool one - I like time travel fics, but I don't think I've seen one where Hedwig was the traveler before. A lot easier for an owl to be subtle.
Draeconin chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
That's a terrible place to decide to take a break from writing! Okay, yes, the story isn't exactly canon-compliant, but canon-compliant is boring. At this point it looks like you're about to break away from canon entirely, and I was eager to go on to the next chapter - only to find that there isn't a next chapter. *pout*
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »