Reviews for Hedwig's Great Adventure
Yes, but Pettigrew... Why is he... Why? I mean he started working for Voldemort, and the dark mark disappeared when Voldemort died... So not having the dark mark isn’t much proof, though I suppose Sirius wouldn’t know this. Is this just an off-cannon part of the story? It’s fine I guess, but he still murdered all those people right? What about that line that the muggles heard about Sirius being guilty? Did that not happen? Also Pettigrew was supposed to be Percy’s rat before hand, and was with the family for years after coming into their garden so that doesn’t make much sense...

Sorry I just really hate the rat, I don’t like the idea of him being a ‘good guy.’ Ya know? On a brighter note I liked some of your other changes from cannon. Hedwig is my favorite Lol. (((:
And it end on the trash bin. Not that it was important as it was already dead. The moron get by Harry.
Hmm, moron been a good friend?...he was a moron, lazy moron and really stypid. Why put him on slytherins when he do not belong to any house. He most been throwing out and sent to his momy. Same with the homo percy. Mediocre start and drop to the abisys
stevem1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
This is a brilliant story. It’s well written, creative and interesting. It’s loosely attached to canon but doesn’t follow it like a connect the dot puzzle.

Harry and Hedwig’s relationship is different and heart warming. Hedwig has assumed a maternal role in Harry’s life. She gives him a massive leg up as compared to canon. The list of his social relationships across Houses is large. It’s almost as if he’s building the DA four years early and across a broader subsection of students.

I like the pre- H/Hr hints. It’s a much more understandable pairing than canon, and is easy to identify with and comprehend. If Harry is going to marry someone who reminds him of his mother, I think he’d focus on the most brilliant and scary witch of his age, like his mother, not one with red hair (which is a common trait). Heck, Luna is a better choice for Harry than Ginny, and anyone is better for Hermione than Ron.

I admire the way the author has Sirius and Remus interacting. I’m not sure if they are just close friends or if there is something more. But what is clear is that they are well written, well rounded characters, who are dedicated to Harry. Not Dumbledore, not the Order, but Harry. They are smart and decisive, and are very much of a it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission mindset. It’s a nice change and shows a better connection to their Marauder youth than canon.

The author has something special here. I hope more chapters are published in the future.
stevem1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
I’m liking the hints at a future H/Hr. Well done.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 8/29/2020
This is definetly AU. I wonder if Hedwig went to a different dimension as opposed to back in time? Sirius’ middle name is different from canon, as is Pettigrew’s reasons for betraying the Potters. There are other differences.

Well done.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 8/29/2020
The Ravenclaw practice schedule seems far more sane than the Gryffindor schedule in canon.
vampdreams chapter 11 . 8/26/2020
Oh Lord!
What a place to stop at!
I was loving this, seriously!
I have always enjoyed Hedwig's bond with Harry
This brings it to another level
Great work
dianaanne chapter 10 . 8/11/2020
Hi! Any chance you’ll finish this? Or maybe post a summary of how you intended things to end?
gabriellesantos2404 chapter 11 . 7/31/2020
continue please.
GreenTea4062 chapter 11 . 7/25/2020
Incredibly realistic. Entrances me to the end. Hoping that this story get updates in the future.
pokefan366 chapter 11 . 4/23/2020
I hope you continue this story. I just found itit's great so far.
666Neko chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
this is a really good story thanks for sharing it with us readers
Sarah-A-Black chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
I hate cliffhangers! Please update soon, I want to know what happened to Harry
Sarah-A-Black chapter 5 . 12/28/2019
I like it, but one thing. My mother is from India and they eat meat, they just don't eat cows, because they are the holy animals there and you'd get punished for hurting it even the slightest bit. But the rest is perfect!
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »