Reviews for Hedwig's Great Adventure
mab70 chapter 11 . 6/29
O. M. G. !
Please don’t stop here!
The story is so good! And it feels like things are moving along very quickly! I don’t think it should take more than a year or two before they should be ready to get completely rid of Moldy-shorts!
I truly hope your news and we’ll life will allow you to return the story I will follow it in the hope of reading more!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
mab70 chapter 10 . 6/29
I like how you have a Snape behaving, watchful without being unprofessionally antagonistic.
Love seeing Hermione have a birthday celebration!
I also like your set up for introducing Fluffy and the mirror of erised, it was very smooth!
mab70 chapter 8 . 6/29
Love the way you had all the kids working together and helping each other at flying class! Now Hermione knows she can fly if she needs to. Also loved the tidbit about Ron helping Neville!
Harry on a broom chasing the snitch is just such a joy to read!
mab70 chapter 7 . 6/29
Wow! I’m surprised Harry and Hedwig gave out their secrets so early!
I’ve read some works were they said werewolves were immune to mind reading, so I guess Remus would be safe, and I guess Harry would have insisted on Sirius knowing. I hope his Occlumency is still good, if he was taught it young, after 10 yrs. in Azkaban.
Yayy! Have them go live in a nice place in the country! That would be goo for All 3 of them!
mab70 chapter 6 . 6/29
That was really clever of Harry!
Like getting Lupin involved earlier than third year, I’ve admit to having rather mixed feelings about him. I don’t think we ever got a really acceptable reason for why he did not contact Harry before third year.
mab70 chapter 5 . 6/29
I also love Neville so I’m really glad he’s not being excluded! Now they just need to get some Hufflepuff friends! Maybe Susan & Hannah?
mab70 chapter 4 . 6/29
The Ravenclaw system seems really nice and so does Penelope.
Hedwig is the stone thrown into water, you can never be sure how many or how far the ripples will go.
mab70 chapter 3 . 6/29
Love the Hat’s reasoning!
I was worried that without Harry to focus on Ron would get in trouble! But I didn’t think about him doing something dangerous on the boats!
mab70 chapter 2 . 6/29
Love Harry making friends! Especially with Hermione and Neville! Terry seems interesting.
Love seeing them being normal kids playing games and eating sweets.
Horrified by Percy killing that spider! It might not of been strictly to rules but the spider did nothing wrong and certainly didn’t deserve to die!
Also a bit horrified that Lee stole it and no one minded.
mab70 chapter 1 . 6/29
So glad I found this! Even this first chapter is so full of AWESOMENESS!
I absolutely adore Hedwig and so love the way she’s going to be bossing Harry around!
I really love the trunk too, I hope Harry gives it a name.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 11 . 6/28
I'm really enjoying this story, it's great. I hope it will be updated soon.
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/24
That’s so funny I could imagine hedwig sounding totally Sirius like in a hermione voice saying
“This is no joke harry! I’m a time-travelling owl!”
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/24
U know Hermione said she had done spells before when she was on the train the first time does that mean the trace gets put on when they entered the school?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 5/14
Ok, HOW have I not discovered this little gem of a story before?
It's Prongslet - not pronglet
It's Sirius Orion Black - not Sirius Nigellus Black
Peter Pettigrew is a Death Eater - He's been one since his last years in Hogwarts - but that can be excused by saying this is an AU.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »