Reviews for Hedwig's Great Adventure
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 4/25
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
liasora chapter 11 . 3/9
Need another update soon please
liasora chapter 11 . 3/2
Falling in love with this story! Updates pleaseee
Axccel chapter 6 . 2/6
I doubt there would be any wizarding primary schools. Wizarding families seem very traditional and so would have raised and educated their own children like, y'know, actual parents instead of passing them off to strangers to be raised all day. Hogwarts is a different matter because of, ironically, tradition. That tradition probably became such as families would be able to get their children out of the way of new children being born and nurtured without those older kids being neglected. Essentially creating an efficient production line of wizards and witches.
Axccel chapter 5 . 2/6
If Ron thinks of dealing with his Housemates as being like chess, he'll become king of Slytherin overnight and have taken over the wizarding world behind the scenes by the end of the next day. Perhaps a week for global domination.
Uncle Buck chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
I recorded Hedwig's Great Adventure and had't listen to it till today. It's great, I just went to find posts beyond chapter 17. was sorry you rewrote it only to chapter 12. BOO.
Dea95 chapter 11 . 9/23/2021
I do wish you would continue the story. I really enjoyed what you were able to put out.
DGJabberwocky chapter 9 . 9/12/2021
Okay... I did not see this coming
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2021
Noooo, unfinished!
This is great, I hope you come back and finish it
GenieM chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
I hope you finish this! I was really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2021
Yes, but Pettigrew... Why is he... Why? I mean he started working for Voldemort, and the dark mark disappeared when Voldemort died... So not having the dark mark isn’t much proof, though I suppose Sirius wouldn’t know this. Is this just an off-cannon part of the story? It’s fine I guess, but he still murdered all those people right? What about that line that the muggles heard about Sirius being guilty? Did that not happen? Also Pettigrew was supposed to be Percy’s rat before hand, and was with the family for years after coming into their garden so that doesn’t make much sense...

Sorry I just really hate the rat, I don’t like the idea of him being a ‘good guy.’ Ya know? On a brighter note I liked some of your other changes from cannon. Hedwig is my favorite Lol. (((:
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2021
And it end on the trash bin. Not that it was important as it was already dead. The moron get by Harry.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2021
Hmm, moron been a good friend?...he was a moron, lazy moron and really stypid. Why put him on slytherins when he do not belong to any house. He most been throwing out and sent to his momy. Same with the homo percy. Mediocre start and drop to the abisys
stevem1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
This is a brilliant story. It’s well written, creative and interesting. It’s loosely attached to canon but doesn’t follow it like a connect the dot puzzle.

Harry and Hedwig’s relationship is different and heart warming. Hedwig has assumed a maternal role in Harry’s life. She gives him a massive leg up as compared to canon. The list of his social relationships across Houses is large. It’s almost as if he’s building the DA four years early and across a broader subsection of students.

I like the pre- H/Hr hints. It’s a much more understandable pairing than canon, and is easy to identify with and comprehend. If Harry is going to marry someone who reminds him of his mother, I think he’d focus on the most brilliant and scary witch of his age, like his mother, not one with red hair (which is a common trait). Heck, Luna is a better choice for Harry than Ginny, and anyone is better for Hermione than Ron.

I admire the way the author has Sirius and Remus interacting. I’m not sure if they are just close friends or if there is something more. But what is clear is that they are well written, well rounded characters, who are dedicated to Harry. Not Dumbledore, not the Order, but Harry. They are smart and decisive, and are very much of a it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission mindset. It’s a nice change and shows a better connection to their Marauder youth than canon.

The author has something special here. I hope more chapters are published in the future.
stevem1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
I’m liking the hints at a future H/Hr. Well done.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »