Reviews for Her Other Crush
Kenshin Uzushiya chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I personally liked it very much
as you can probably tell by my name i am a HUGE NaruSaku fan and i liked it but i think it could have ended better
Liffae chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Advice: Don't put A/Ns in the middle of anything, and never admit you don't know how to spell some Japanese whatever. Most people won't know, and the people who know and care enough to notice will tell ya. In any case, people spell a lot of things different ways, and if you care that much, go look it up on Narutopedia.

Try italicizing instead of underlining for emphasis. More professional-looking.

In English class they might tell you to write long paragraphs, but trust me, no reader wants to go through a wall of text. Try to keep paragraphs 5 lines and under.

About the story... Your reasoning for Sakura loving Naruto is a hard argument to uphold. You did well, but... Okay, they're only 12, you know? It's an interesting idea, though, and best of luck with it!

Also, thanks for your fave ;)
powerofmicrofibre chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Loved it. I would ask to take over, but I suck at writing :( and btw, when you said you lacked the 'writing talent', you are totally wrong, you actually have tonnes of it. This story was really good. Have you ever read a fanfic where the author doesn't put in capital letters, paragraphs, full stops, commas, or has a whole bunch of spelling errors? Yeah. THAT is a bad author with no writing talent.
kidloco chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
i forgot again my password.. dont hate me.. just much thing had pass (work, family, virus.. stupid virus... computer virus..) ok to busisnes.. dont stop had be original what you doing and is sad you stop it like that or tried to change wiht others poeples, i mean was good how is going

but if you send me a pm (same nickname) i may read it to my email, and for future information i will leave the fist 3 chapter like that and continue in the 4 wiht news ideas

ok need to go (not my omputer lol)

see ya :D
J.Shoot.Me chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
You should realize that there's a large percentage of people who only read completed work ... so when you post something as completed, guess what? IT SHOULD BE COMPLETE. Now if you want to drop a story, that's fine, as they say here on the island, "I no care." But when you change your listing to completed you should have the courtesy to list it as INCOMPLETE, or DISCONTINUED, DROPPED, ETC!

And it's not like I loved your story, but that I read things, even awful things, usually to the finish. It's just sort of a thing. Your story was going okay and in a unique direction; too bad you pooped on us.

~JSM
PalutenaX87 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I think this story shouldn't end here...I think you should put more into it...like her parents or something...I don't wanna force you into making more, this story was very great, but it could something even more better
kidloco chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
i know im lazy lol man i need back to my account :p

i think you need continue the fanfic, not a trhee shot but a complete history, how they suvivier the trianing, the eams and ect but now like a couple, and what the popele will do afther know and ect.. :D
jax02 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lol! I love that Sakura had a crush on Naruto to begin with. I also loved her not understanding why every girl had a crush on sasuke. Man, i hate that guy. Totally ruins the show and manga for me.
EbonPurlight chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
please let her like naruto 2 it would be so funny lol a very over matched naruto HAHAHAHAHAH...
Gravenimage chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Perfect Beauty chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I really liked your story. keep up the good work :-)
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Good chapters so far. Looking forwarf to the next one!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Good story very nice keep it up.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Although I don't like Sasuke at all, especially after seeing him in 483, You did a good job on team 7's characters. I'm hoping for the next installment to be improving and getting better. Thanks!