Reviews for Endless Gravity
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Darn it, still no happy ending. Still no romantic kiss and happiness and love. *sigh* I suppose I'll just have to try and cope with this... :'(

Once again, I think this was all pretty awesome. I'll have to get to checking out those songs when everybody in the house isn't asleep. This was a pretty good ending though. I mean, it could have been much worse. You could have had them both die or something like Romeo and Juliet. I've seen it happen in a different phic...I hope they do get to see each again someday. Maybe when they've both changed...maybe Erik will get his "happily ever after". Is it wrong of me to only care about Erik's happiness and not really give a crap about Christine's? I mean I kinda do...but Erik is much more important to me. Poor, unhappy Erik.

Awesome job! The writing and plotline were both captivating, Erik was wonderfully written with his instanity, and Christine was perfect in her strength.
Isa19 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really love it ...I really want cry jeje...but it makes feel that they can have a chance to be together...it would be great if you continue writing this story...thank you you have talent
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
just saw this...:( it made me sad. 'cause they just left. instead of...well actually i don't know instead of what. so...yeah. i guess that's what really made the most sense...doesn't mean i have to like it, though.

...isn't that about what i said at the real ending, too? huh. anyways...umm...well. this was REALLY good. naturally. and umm...yeah. REALLY good.
Ruerose chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
One word: SEQUEL! Please? I finished both stories completely desperate for more... I must congratulate you on that part! I have read all but one of your completed stories and once I read it I'm moving on to the one-shots... I've also read your incomplete stories. I must say, you've ruined all othe Phantom FanFiction for me! That's amazing! I'm not sure why, but now I can't read a Phantom of the Opera fanfic without comparing it to your writing. You are doing a phenomenal job and I implore you to continue! Also, I apologize for being too lazy to log in... I've been lazy all day... However, the name I put in is my username. I noticed that you listen to the band Muse... I love their music! However, I'm not nearly as obsessed with them as my mother is... D I look forward to reading more of your stories later, but now I have to sleep. But, before I end this review, I was wondering if you'd heard of Love Never Dies, the sequel to Phantom? Many people don't like it, but it's almost my new obsession. I'm listening to the soundtrack for the billionth time at the moment. If you haven't heard of it, you should go to . There is information on it and everything, even some vids. There are more vids on youtube under phantomloveneverdies. They also have a facebook page under the name Love Never Dies. They're supposed to be doing some interview thing with the actors for Erik and Christine sometime soon. Lastly, the full summary is online. All you have to do is google it. Well, good luck, good night, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good day.

In hopes of more addicting stories,

Ruerose D

P.S. Seriously, update soon! Just don't rush! Wow, I really need to stop contradicting myself... P
debkay chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Beautiful! How perfect they ended up at the place where everything started! It must have seemed weird to Christine to see him so meek.

I am a hopeless romantic - I was hoping to read that they caught up, years later, again at the mansion, and came back together...

wonderful!
Timeflies chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Your ending to this story came out as it should have. Erik had to see but not keep her. She had to see but not be kept. They had this unanswerable pull that went beyond what should have happened in a situation like this. It's sad that Erik felt he could only live until the next time that he might see her. Very sad indeed. What of her life? Did she also feel that way? We'll never know those answers but can only speculate. Thanks!
gebi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i really hope they'll meet again someday:)
phantomlvr chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I am glad you posted this alternate ending, I think it sums everything up so much better and gives the story a real closed feeling now. Before it was all kind of floating around in la la land. So many unanswered questions, but that's life, right? Just got to let it play out and try to survive the ups and downs and all the questions of the future. Thanks for deciding to post this ending, it sums up the entire theme of the story so well in that "Erik" sort of way. ;)
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was a much better endding! ) I would like to read a story that takes place a few years later ;-)
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OMG I loved this ending too! Kind of makes you wonder if it was fate and if they fall in love in a way that should have happened. Nice what if. Either way, I loved both endings of this amazing story!
ThePhantomsFlutist chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I loved it! Not too "ohmigawsh, it's you!" thing like in a lot of phics today. I'm so happy to have them together, and it's so bittersweet that they see each other just once in a while. I'm so happy you've done this! BTW, I LOVE the songs you picked for your inspiration... Muse is my inspiration for just about everything I write as well XD. Thanks for posting this, and your story has been simply amazing.

The Phantom's Flutist
Kali Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It's over? *cries, pulls self together*

Thank you so much for writing this! ItPoaA was one of my favorite stories. The ending lines were perfect... and how Erik realizes he still lives for Christine was just... wow. Brava!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A good resolution-and I like how Christine handled herself-thanks for wrapping up this story in a believable way!
sweetmusic0588 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i can't believe it's over either. i was hoping for a little bit of romance but i know that wasn't the genre. It was a captivating story and i know there are more stories in your creative head just waiting to be put down onto FanFiction.

I remain your most adoring reviewer