Reviews for Never Drinking Again
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I like it
Yusari Michaelis chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Poor Ed and Winry they just wanna get laid, ain't that hard.
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is so sad :'( *sniff* poor Ed and Winry...Al is gonna get killed...
Malonami chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
noo why? poor ed lol very good and funny as hell
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I feel SO BAD for ED. D:
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Too bad for Ed and Winry. Great story though! I'm kind of surprised but at the same time that Ed was able to stay calm for the most part. Poor Winry..., she just wanted some *ahem* alone time with her boyfriend, Ed. Just like you typed, Winry just wanted to get laid, plain and simple. You know I know Al didn't mean to, but couldn't he have figured some things himself, I mean he is a big boy, he can take care of himself. But if you hadn't made Al interupt, the story wouldn't be AS interesting as it was. Kudos to you for the situations. By the way: I hope Winry calmly gets rid of the guys, Ed rembering to never let Al drink again AND Ed and Winry finally having some alone time... Awesome story. I loved the descriptions. An example of your work:"Yes", Winry called out, her voice overly sweet, dripping honey. Overly sweet. Dripping honey. Very poetic. It's great. Great job.
rultas chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Cute, sweet and funny. Never trust a drunken Al, neh? XD Poor Ed and Winry. The ending was a bit sad, but all in all, it was awesome. Nice job. XD
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
O.O...geez!im left speechless..that is really good story/fanfic!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
aww. so sad but so funny! lol
lady g chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
men! I'm extremely confused ! al was drunk? oh yeah? it's god and cute!
Doks chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
lol 'Knock…knock…knock' may be very annoying when you're trying, well, to get laid XD

Edward should have answered the door then hit Al's head XD

I liked a lot :D

\o
DinoButtons chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
cutie.. lol :D
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Awesome.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, poor, poor Ed and Winry. Though Winry's about the scariest thing there is, I'm surprised she didn't fling Ling (and whomever he'd brought with him) out on his ear.
obsidianlight chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Haha...this is a cute one-shot...but poor Ed though...XD