Reviews for Emails
liliwick the WORD chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
It came as a surprise to me to find you've updated this story! It made my day! I love these emails they are so adorable and I love the fact that Cas is being taught how to use emoticons and in the end, just stresses the two boys out. This story is just full of adorableness and it makes me want to hug those boys so much! Thank you for updating. I hope you get to continue this series. I look forward to any new updates. Thanks! xx
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Very cool chapter. Loved Sam teaching Cas about emoticons and Dean trying to annoy Sam by emailing him even though they're in the same room and he just wants to know why Sam is making "choking" noises.

Anyway, although I liked the entire chappy, the end was the best:

. FROM: Castiel - Is there an emoticon for being proud of one's brother?

. FROM: ZeppelinRules - Yeah, and it's spelled Winchester.

So very meaningful and then they're both right back to joking even though it probably wasn't Cas intention...

Thanks for sharing - and take care!

D.
Ciya chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Now I know the emoties for bats and tearing your hair out, much thanks.:)
jayhaytch chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
:D Absolutelybloomingbrilliant! Well done, love it. :D
DaughterofLuthien chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
SO ADORABLE! I love this so much! Drunk!Sam is such an adorable puppy, I just want to hug him! And Dean and Cas accidentally including some random guy in their emails is PRICELESS! Had me laughing uncontrollably.
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I loved it.

I will have to admit that I don't text much. I know, way behind the times, but so is my phone. It got laughed at while at work the other day.

My favorite sections of this chapter were when Dean was texting Sam, even though they are sitting in the same room, and he wants to know why Sam is making funny sounds. I had to laugh.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.

Gracias!
Alia-x chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
:) :D xD XD 3 fav
Samantha V chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
So happy to see a new chapter! So clever and funny - absolutely love it :D
sandycub chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
This was great! My favorite was drunk Sam typing!
Nyx Ro chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
ROTFLMAO! ;-D

Thanks, I needed that.
Eavis chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Two. Words. The first is AWWW! and the second :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Oh man, I freaking LOVE this!
Rat chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
These email fics are always great fun!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »