Reviews for Emails
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Oh man, I freaking LOVE this!
Rat chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
These email fics are always great fun!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Loved this, so funny and totally perfect :)

FROM: Castiel

TO: ZeppelinRules

TIME: 7:57 pm

SUBJECT: (no subject)

Is there an emoticon for being proud of one's brother?

FROM: ZeppelinRules

TO: Castiel

TIME: 7:58 pm

SUBJECT: re: (no subject)

Yeah, and it's spelled Winchester.
Scribble2Much chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Nice.
Catsluver chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
:-) or is it :-)

Love this... very cute.

~Cat ..
GLuisa88 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Aww!

"Cone of Silence" - haha! Love it!
astafir chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
How I love those emails! That's great! They are funny and cute, and so "in character"... Thanks!
UrbanHymnal chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
This is seriously adorable. I miss awkward Castiel and how confused he gets by simple, every day, human actions. And the best part of this chapter was the emoticon for being proud of one's brother- loved that!
TaraHalliwell chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
lol I am in love with this fic right now! Please keep adding to it!
scootersmom chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
cute, cute cute! Those boys and Castiel are a riot!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
LOL! I love this emoticon for tearing your hair out LOL Very amusing I'll use it /"O"\ "\O/"! LOL Did you make it up? )

Anyway, this e-mail stories are real cute! And this made me miss awkward Cas *sigh*

Kisses

Rosetta
Psychomech chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Nine chapters and this is still enjoyable. Good job.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
These emails are hilarious. I especially liked how Bobby finally told Dean about cyberhugs. Castiels emails were funny, the stranger who got pulled in must have been really perplexed.

I once got emails from someones boyfriend for a while because he left out 1 number on ccase.
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
That was a ridiculously cute story.

Although Cas does not really use that many extra words when he talks. The cyberhug saga was the best part, although drunk Sam was impressive.
phantomphan2000 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Wow! I really, really enjoyed this. Especially the last chapter! Haha, Cas trying to email! That's priceless. :)

Anyway, I admire your skill for keeping them so in character. It made the humor and even the serious stuff to be all the more enjoyable. Thanks so much for posting!

~phantomphan~