Reviews for Emails
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Origional and hilarious. Such a creative format - it made me chuckle - great work, and SO in character! Great job. Abi.
SammysTeam chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
This might have just been the most brilliant work of art I have ever seen! ;D
emilyelmo chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Wow- this is brilliant. Hilarious. AMAZING. I loved the cyberhug thing! And- oh, Castiel.

I would say more and rant on about how much I love this fic, but I'm feeling tired and my creative juices (which I DO use in reviews) are low, so I'll just add it to my favourites list and be on my merry way. Thanks heaps for writing this and making me laugh!
CleverAlibi chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
Fantastic. Fantastic as usual. You make me want to quit my Supernatural hiatus and start watching again.

Or else just subsist on your stories. Whichever.

CA
Jada Ryl chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Wow! ROTFLOL! This fics is AWESOME! :-) Not to mention I got to learn some emoticons I didn't know yet. It was definitely in character. Clueless Cas, Sam's drunk emailing, Dean teasing the heck out of Sam... I wish we could have some of these scenes in the actual show! :-D
molotovmullet chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
This was so adorable. :3 update soon~~
gr8read chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
As always, a wonderful job with this.

I laughed and laughed.

Awesome getting the personalities throughout.

Another excellent story.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Twinchy chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
ROFLMAO! Really, Clair, you outdid yourself with this chapter, hands down.

First Cas driving Sam insane, and then Dean joining in the eMail conversation from another angle... and between the two of them, they easily drove the younger Winchester nuts. *keeps snickering*

Cas was so very much Cas in this one, giving the most hilarious (and dense) answers to Sam's explanations. Plus, Dean and the angel's "private" eMails in the end were just sweet.
sudoku chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
I know I should have reviewed your story often as I love all of them but usually my Firefox doesn't allow me (that's my excuse :) )

I'm glad you updated this one (well, anyone of them will do) as you involve Castiel who is not techno savvy and very literal. I'm glad that finally Dean also tore his hair out (I also don't know a lot of emoticons so I learn new things by reading your stories)
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
This is really good. Most fics that are written like this isn't good, but this is really, really good. I laughed, and I also felt sad-especially in the 'after Dark Side of the Moon' chapter. Well done!
ccase13 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
I especially liked when Dean heard Sam making choking noises. Dean is much more laid back about silly things than Sam is.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Too funny!
liliwick the WORD chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
It came as a surprise to me to find you've updated this story! It made my day! I love these emails they are so adorable and I love the fact that Cas is being taught how to use emoticons and in the end, just stresses the two boys out. This story is just full of adorableness and it makes me want to hug those boys so much! Thank you for updating. I hope you get to continue this series. I look forward to any new updates. Thanks! xx
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Very cool chapter. Loved Sam teaching Cas about emoticons and Dean trying to annoy Sam by emailing him even though they're in the same room and he just wants to know why Sam is making "choking" noises.

Anyway, although I liked the entire chappy, the end was the best:

. FROM: Castiel - Is there an emoticon for being proud of one's brother?

. FROM: ZeppelinRules - Yeah, and it's spelled Winchester.

So very meaningful and then they're both right back to joking even though it probably wasn't Cas intention...

Thanks for sharing - and take care!

D.
Ciya chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Now I know the emoties for bats and tearing your hair out, much thanks.:)
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »