Reviews for Emails
Leighna07 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
This is really interesting and very funny if I may add, Even the subject line. And the ending is really great! great work! :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
awww...im soooo glad i read this story..its just FANTASTIC !

this chapter made me cry..it was so emotional..while the rest of the story was such a sweet mix of humor and fluffiness, sooo aweosome, really enjoyed reading this :)

although i do have one question

in one chapter you mentioned an incomplete idea, that he knew that dean was back from hell that night when...? could you clarify that..thanks :)
janny.verveer chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
ugh this was sooooooooooooooooooooo goooood! i wish you were writing more. shed a tear on ch. 10
mooremurdock chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I'm crying about fake emails. Jeez, what has my life come to!? (this is lovely.)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I finally broke down and read this, So glad I did, it is so sweet and I can see Sam and Dean talking like this via email. (Dean would never be so chick/flick in person). I see now why some many folks have this a a favorite. Thanks.
ReachForTheSky chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
The best ever.
The. Best. EVER.
Just. The best.

You are brilliant.

I laughed out loud continuously through the first seven chapters or so. After that it just. Hit home.
Except I wanted a malfunction that would just randomly send all the unsent msgs *sigh*. Can't have everything though can we.

The last few emails were wonderful. Heart-wrenching.

Again. You are brilliant.

And this was a useless review to a brilliant fic.

But yeah. Brilliance.
Engxty Piksy chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Are you ever planning to continue this? Please consider it, I would love to read more. :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Good god, this is just so much sweetness I don't know how you were able to write it. My favorite would have to be all the deleted emails about heaven that they sent back and forth, only for them both to resort to ignoring the subject. But I was also choking back tears for Chapter 10 with Dean's emails to Sam's account.
cathernatural.812 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
What a great story, really sad and funny in parts, don't know how you did it through so little words, so hey, congrats! :)
redladybug12 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Awww! I didn't really like this story at the beginning, but then it got so sad! I got really into it. It was a really good fanfiction and I'm glad that I read it. It had really funny moments and really sad ones too. Strange idea, making it be in an email, but I think it worked. :) I really liked it.
HiroMasahashi chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
AWWW! That was the most wonderful, entertaining fanfiction I ever read! Even through E-mails there was still an adorable amount of brotherly love and OH GOSH I cannot express how much I loved that fanfiction! Cas learning how to use E-mail was so funny and Dean sending E-mails in the year Sam was gone was sad and beautiful. It would be cool if you continued this longer and wrote Sam sending Dean e-mails when he was in Purgatory and then Dean reading them later. Thank you sooo much for writing that! I haven't read a fanfiction quite like that one before and I wish you'd write something like that again, so epic. I wish I could give you another higher compliment because oh my gosh... xD
Annie chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
That was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! I'm crying dammit! Please write more :) xx
iluvspn chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Ohmygod, this was AWESOME!
(((((((((((((((((((Clair))))))))))))))))))))))
And I know what this means.
spnFan chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
FROM: BobDylanRules
TO: ClairBeaubien
TIME: 11:17 pm
SUBJECT: you got yourself a recursive reader

... how the hell do you write so well? (Oh look, I just rhymed.) That was just AWESOME! The bestest piece of fanfiction I've read. Everr.
We /love/ you.
SamWin98 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I died. R.I.P. me.
Thanks.
I'm not even gonna try to write something reasonable or clever or anything because I hardly see anything through my tears.
This is..Ughhhh I dunno what to say, I'm just like dying here. Nice and slow. because of this chapter. and the 10th.
the fuxxing 10th.
Thanks, really. for killing me. I hope you feel good now. you're a murderer. HA. how does that feel? hhfffuirroeioeoöslösjkjcfvj Okay, I seriously don't know what to say. I'm so sad and happy and I'm crying and..blahh. I thought I was about to go to sleep, but how can I even think about something like /sleeping/ when I just finished this kind of story? Dammit. I guess I'm just gonna read it again and again and again and again and again and again. and again and again. and again.
and again.
..okay I just have to say,
/THANK YOU./ I love this. Let's get married. Right now. This was...I don't know. I don't have the right words to describe it. /THANK YOU/.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »