Reviews for Emails
T.V programs rule chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
LOVED this! Couldn't stop laughing on some of them lol And the emails Dean sent when Sam was in hell...I could've cried! Loved this chapter, funny as hell x Can't wait to read more x
lillelouis chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Awr and slightly worry-inducing at the same time. Well done.
LilyBolt chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This was awesome! I enjoyed the sort of crossover between "National Day Of" and this story. Also, since this is one of my absolute favorite stories on this website, it was a real treat to see it had been updated once more. I am sincerely hopeful that this is continued further! Keep up the superb work! :D
emebalia chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Good to see them back like this.
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
So cool. I actually knew that today was all caps day. So the timing of the story was perfect.
I've missed these e-mails.
Thanks for updating this story and what a perfect way too as the brothers are back together. :)
You did a great job writing Castiel.
I wonder what Dean will think about Sam getting drunk.
Trying to get last minute items done so I'm ready to leave for Chicago tomorrow.
I actually thought of a question for Jensen last night, but didn't write it down.
Talk to you later,
Take care.
Nyx Ro chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
LOL! Thanks for the Protective!Dean fix- I was jonesin'. ;-D
firstcatfish chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Lol...very cute. I loved this set of storylets, so I'm glad to see it back.
Maranna Listten chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Love, love, love. Second time I've read this and it is still as hilarious and beautiful as the first. Short, sweet and poignant. It is really wonderful.
rozy21 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
This was/is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! There are no words to describe it. Just, amazing.
LadyDragonRain chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Wow, just WOW. Your characterization is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I can frikken hear Dean's voice as I read. I especially love the mails sent while Sam in hell. God, heartbreaking. New favorite author.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I loved this. It was so funny and sweet. Good job.
Leighna07 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
This is really interesting and very funny if I may add, Even the subject line. And the ending is really great! great work! :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
awww...im soooo glad i read this story..its just FANTASTIC !

this chapter made me cry..it was so emotional..while the rest of the story was such a sweet mix of humor and fluffiness, sooo aweosome, really enjoyed reading this :)

although i do have one question

in one chapter you mentioned an incomplete idea, that he knew that dean was back from hell that night when...? could you clarify that..thanks :)
janny.verveer chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
ugh this was sooooooooooooooooooooo goooood! i wish you were writing more. shed a tear on ch. 10
mooremurdock chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I'm crying about fake emails. Jeez, what has my life come to!? (this is lovely.)
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »