Reviews for Emails
Maranna Listten chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Love, love, love. Second time I've read this and it is still as hilarious and beautiful as the first. Short, sweet and poignant. It is really wonderful.
rozy21 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
This was/is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! There are no words to describe it. Just, amazing.
LadyDragonRain chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Wow, just WOW. Your characterization is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I can frikken hear Dean's voice as I read. I especially love the mails sent while Sam in hell. God, heartbreaking. New favorite author.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I loved this. It was so funny and sweet. Good job.
Leighna07 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
This is really interesting and very funny if I may add, Even the subject line. And the ending is really great! great work! :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
awww...im soooo glad i read this story..its just FANTASTIC !

this chapter made me cry..it was so emotional..while the rest of the story was such a sweet mix of humor and fluffiness, sooo aweosome, really enjoyed reading this :)

although i do have one question

in one chapter you mentioned an incomplete idea, that he knew that dean was back from hell that night when...? could you clarify that..thanks :)
janny.verveer chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
ugh this was sooooooooooooooooooooo goooood! i wish you were writing more. shed a tear on ch. 10
mooremurdock chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I'm crying about fake emails. Jeez, what has my life come to!? (this is lovely.)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I finally broke down and read this, So glad I did, it is so sweet and I can see Sam and Dean talking like this via email. (Dean would never be so chick/flick in person). I see now why some many folks have this a a favorite. Thanks.
ReachForTheSky chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
The best ever.
The. Best. EVER.
Just. The best.

You are brilliant.

I laughed out loud continuously through the first seven chapters or so. After that it just. Hit home.
Except I wanted a malfunction that would just randomly send all the unsent msgs *sigh*. Can't have everything though can we.

The last few emails were wonderful. Heart-wrenching.

Again. You are brilliant.

And this was a useless review to a brilliant fic.

But yeah. Brilliance.
Engxty Piksy chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Are you ever planning to continue this? Please consider it, I would love to read more. :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Good god, this is just so much sweetness I don't know how you were able to write it. My favorite would have to be all the deleted emails about heaven that they sent back and forth, only for them both to resort to ignoring the subject. But I was also choking back tears for Chapter 10 with Dean's emails to Sam's account.
cathernatural.812 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
What a great story, really sad and funny in parts, don't know how you did it through so little words, so hey, congrats! :)
redladybug12 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Awww! I didn't really like this story at the beginning, but then it got so sad! I got really into it. It was a really good fanfiction and I'm glad that I read it. It had really funny moments and really sad ones too. Strange idea, making it be in an email, but I think it worked. :) I really liked it.
HiroMasahashi chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
AWWW! That was the most wonderful, entertaining fanfiction I ever read! Even through E-mails there was still an adorable amount of brotherly love and OH GOSH I cannot express how much I loved that fanfiction! Cas learning how to use E-mail was so funny and Dean sending E-mails in the year Sam was gone was sad and beautiful. It would be cool if you continued this longer and wrote Sam sending Dean e-mails when he was in Purgatory and then Dean reading them later. Thank you sooo much for writing that! I haven't read a fanfiction quite like that one before and I wish you'd write something like that again, so epic. I wish I could give you another higher compliment because oh my gosh... xD
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »