Reviews for Emails
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw!

Love, Robin
carocali chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was funny and charming and made me say "aw." Really fun way to let the boys have a conversation!

(clair beaubien)

:D

Caroline
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
LOL - um, my husband actually IM'd me from the other room once because I was so focused on the research I was doing that I didn't hear him.

This was not only adorable, but in character, funny moments and a good emotional wallop to boot.

Score!

\o/
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
And so did Sam.

Excellent job.

sid
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aww, I'm always amazed how you can make something laugh out loud funny, then be heartbreaking by the next line.

I'm also quite amused that they kept this up for nearly an hour! And I'm with Sam on the punctuation.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is very clever and I like it very much... Can totally see Sam and Dean having this cyber convo in the library and the mini frustration at the beginning! Bless Sam for having that name... This must have been a nightmare to type too!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Adorable. :D

(Dean) means cyberhugging, didn't know about that.

\m/.\m/
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is awesome! I absolutely adored it. *squeals a little* It made me laugh first, because it sounded so much like the boys, and then it made me a bit sad because of Sam's screen name(but also kind of warm and fuzzy because... Sam used the date Dean came back from Hell for his screen name? aw) and then it made me feel REALLY warm and fuzzy with the "cyber hugging Dean". That is just too cute for anything. I must admit to tearing up a little too - I haven't seen that much of the brotherly relationship in the past couple of seasons, and fanfics that bring that aspect back are always, always welcome. Thanks for this, it made me smile. :)
eldarsevenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about reading this, but I'm so glad that I did! This was absolutely hysterical! I read this during a break at work and... well, me laughing out loud and/or making faces trying to NOT laugh out loud at work is not a good thing, haha. In any case, great story and I love the little cyber hug at the end. :D
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw! -teary-eyed- Cant. Read. What I'm typing. Frick. I had no idea what that date was until the end, and then I got all choked up and fangirly. Now, I'll never forget it. -sniffles- Thanks.

Oasis
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is Awesome!

Very much in character! Love this - hope you do more emails!
Mousme chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Okay, Dean using emoticons and no punctuation made me giggle for about ten minutes after I stopped reading. :)

I also got a lump in my throat the minute Sam explained his screen name (which was hell to deal with at the same time as the giggling, let me tell you).

This was charming.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
*giggle*

And, that screenname: aaw, Sam...

I never knew the cyberhug-thing. But since Dean didn't either, at least we were on the same page. But it makes it awfully funny now that I know ;-)
jade02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This week has totally rocked. Logging in today and finding a story from you has added the perfect touch - the week is now officially awesome.

I loved the story. It was just so Sam and Dean from early on. I have missed them so much. The bit at the end? It's cyber Dean from HOTH and I love that aspect of Dean.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow that was really creative and adorable.

When he said it was 09 18 08 I went, "Oh..man..."

That was a really good idea!

"Why are you emailing me? You’re sitting across the table from me." That made me laugh out loud. I've actually done that before,but it was a crowded room instead of a library.

Anyway, I'm favoriting this .
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »