Reviews for Emails
onemediumdrip chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I'm still so amused by the subject line changes. Haha. And I love how Bobby knew what the cyberhugging thing was! I actually had no idea, and now I'm gonna reread this whole thing with the knowledge that Sammy was hugging his big brother cyberly! That shouldn't make me squee as much as it does.

Great chapter!
Dragonflysoul chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
OMG I LOVE these! This was perfect!
Mousme chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Hee!

"Emotycons."

Oh, Dean.

Is it me, or is it really sad that Sam thinks the only emotional contact he can have with his brother is via cyberhug?

*pets the boys*
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
LOL!

Oh claire I needed that laugh. It was perfect that you had Bobby be the one to tell Dean what the cyberhug meant. And just as perfect was Dean's reaction!

(Bobby) for being ...well Bobby!

In a weird way it seems natural that Dean would be more comfortable with the gadgetry form of communication better than he is with the face to face. As long as he can use an imodicom he could actually open up a little more-ya know. And having Sam introduce it to him I figured was that giant brain of his at work finding a medium Dean would be able to get in touch with his 'EMO' side with better (LOL)

Great concept- you could really run with this- be good for poignancy and humor!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Yay! Good job. It was cute again!

But it seems you left it open for another chapter, or did you just leave it like that on purpose?

Anyway, good job! I love this idea. It actually seems like they'd be using some form of IM, but that wouldn't be as fun since you don't have subjects for those.
Phx chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Aww - that was adorable. I liked how in character Bobby and Dean felt as they chatted. Pretty funny, I'd never considered him and bobby as email buddies before but it makes sense. And I loved Bobby's trepidation about telling Dean what the emoticon means, lol! And then Bobby hugs him... aw...

But c'mon, girl, you got to get Sam some hugs too! Dean's gotten hugs now from both Sam and Bobby (okay Bobby's was more to torment but still a hug is a hug) and the one Sam got from Dean wasn't even a hug since Dean had no clue what it was. In fact he thought it was letting Sam know he was being ignored :P
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Wonderful story! I loved reading it. I live Sam's username. I like how they say things to each other over the computer that they wouldn't say out loud face to face. Thank you for sharing this.
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
AW, this was so cute! And hilarious! I've read those things on the internet before but I honestly never thought of doing what Sam did - smart! And so typical of Sam, the brainiac;) Loved this and loved the hugs again and the fact that Sam refuses to tell Dean what it means;) MORE!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh! Funny

Are you serious? ((**NAME**)) means cyberhugging the person? lol I would NEVER know that ahaha

Cute fic, really D I liked it

Kisses and see ya ~

Rosetta
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I liked it

The scrambled words got too much from me ahahha English isn't my main language, so read scrambled words was a little... Difficult But I understood the first line that Dean wrote (I don't know how ahah) without the translation

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
Viskey HeroMouse chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Funny! I had a really good laugh with this, and a little heart-warming too. I've bookmarked this.
LittleLonnie chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Aw that was real cute! I love how you can read the story and just by some short lines and without any describtion you know who is who haha. Brilliant. Love the cyberhugging too. Didn't get it before reading some reviews though haha.

Anyway I'm impressed you got such a fun and sweet story out of so few words. Well done!
sergeantmicky chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Ah! Loved it just as much as the first. Loved how you used the "cyberhugging" thing again. Also that Dean used it back without knowing what it meant... aw :D Very cute. Thanks for another smile! :)
SumthinWicked chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Ha I love these, its cool. I could read deans email eventhough it was scrambled but I couldnt get sams words lol
Madebyme chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
What a great extended chapter! I like how you're getting the boys to communicate through email, it seems that short but honest snippets of feelings really work for them. That, and it removes a lot of the chick flick!

I really liked Dean's "since 1983" - it was a simple but heart felt comment and said so much about their relationship.

Considering the lack of text and the absence of any descriptions you're doing an awesome job at keeping the boys in character in this format - their voices are very strong.

I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the possible next instalment that you mentioned! It's gonna be a crowd pleaser! Take care, Madebyme
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »