Reviews for Emails
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Really, thank you, Clair. I'm hugging you back, just like Sam did his brother. :-D

The ideas for those (first) eMails between the brothers were priceless!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I can just see Dean test driving his email skills by picking on his close at hand brother. I mean Dean is all about instant gratification so how better to learn a new skill and still have fun by seeing Sam's bitch face the moment he reads his mail.

And yeah, 9.18.08 that's one date Sam would never forget.

Pity that Sam didn't get the same bitch face instantly from Dean when he cyberhugged him. But Sam can wait for it, he's the patient one and it will be all the sweeter once Dean finds out what (Dean) means... hehe.

(SamandDean)! May the mojo of the brothers live forever.
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'll admit I wasn't sure this was something I would like but it was really intersting and sweet. I haven't read a fic like this before and I don't imagine they're easy to do well, but you did a good job capturing the boys' brotherhood and brotherly banter. Nice job.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AW, this was really adorable:-) And funny! Good job!
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that was a great one-shot
xlozx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww, that was awesome (:
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Thanks for the translations - I had completely forgotten what Sept. 18, 2008 was. And thanks for the story - funny and touching!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

Love, Robin
carocali chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was funny and charming and made me say "aw." Really fun way to let the boys have a conversation!

(clair beaubien)

TraSan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
LOL - um, my husband actually IM'd me from the other room once because I was so focused on the research I was doing that I didn't hear him.

This was not only adorable, but in character, funny moments and a good emotional wallop to boot.

sidjack chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
And so did Sam.

Excellent job.

Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aww, I'm always amazed how you can make something laugh out loud funny, then be heartbreaking by the next line.

I'm also quite amused that they kept this up for nearly an hour! And I'm with Sam on the punctuation.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is very clever and I like it very much... Can totally see Sam and Dean having this cyber convo in the library and the mini frustration at the beginning! Bless Sam for having that name... This must have been a nightmare to type too!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Adorable. :D

(Dean) means cyberhugging, didn't know about that.

sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is awesome! I absolutely adored it. *squeals a little* It made me laugh first, because it sounded so much like the boys, and then it made me a bit sad because of Sam's screen name(but also kind of warm and fuzzy because... Sam used the date Dean came back from Hell for his screen name? aw) and then it made me feel REALLY warm and fuzzy with the "cyber hugging Dean". That is just too cute for anything. I must admit to tearing up a little too - I haven't seen that much of the brotherly relationship in the past couple of seasons, and fanfics that bring that aspect back are always, always welcome. Thanks for this, it made me smile. :)
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »