Reviews for Emails
lili20 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! LOL! Taht was prue geinous! :) Funny, sweet and just perfect. Fav. lines: I worry when I can't find you. Since Famine. Since 1983 (Dean) What does that mean? You're covering your ears so you can't hear me?

Fine.

(Sam)

There. How do you like that?

:o)
Mousme chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
This gets more adorable each time. I totally want to (Dean) and (Sam). ;)
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Loved it and I think this is so hilarious.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OH! How I LOVE this!

I would cyberhug it but I don't think ff reviewing will allow me to put all those brackets in.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great format for a fic, using emails as a conversation - it certainly put a smile on my face!

It was simple and sweet and you did a great job at keeping them in character considering this is purely a email conversation.

I liked the date reference and Sam's "(Dean)" as well as Dean's confusion as to what it means! Entertaing stuff! Take care, Madebyme
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
LOL! That was funny!

Aw, that was sweet that Sam based his username on Dean's return from hell. Too bad he never told Dean that...or rather Dean didn't remember it seems.

I didn't know the symbol for cyberhugging if that is the symbol...either way...this story was funny! I greatly enjoyed this!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
(clair)

I so loved this story. It told so much in so little words. And the subject lines were really hilarious. Awesome! I'm lost for words here.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Really, thank you, Clair. I'm hugging you back, just like Sam did his brother. :-D

The ideas for those (first) eMails between the brothers were priceless!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I can just see Dean test driving his email skills by picking on his close at hand brother. I mean Dean is all about instant gratification so how better to learn a new skill and still have fun by seeing Sam's bitch face the moment he reads his mail.

And yeah, 9.18.08 that's one date Sam would never forget.

Pity that Sam didn't get the same bitch face instantly from Dean when he cyberhugged him. But Sam can wait for it, he's the patient one and it will be all the sweeter once Dean finds out what (Dean) means... hehe.

(SamandDean)! May the mojo of the brothers live forever.
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'll admit I wasn't sure this was something I would like but it was really intersting and sweet. I haven't read a fic like this before and I don't imagine they're easy to do well, but you did a good job capturing the boys' brotherhood and brotherly banter. Nice job.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AW, this was really adorable:-) And funny! Good job!
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that was a great one-shot
xlozx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww, that was awesome (:
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Thanks for the translations - I had completely forgotten what Sept. 18, 2008 was. And thanks for the story - funny and touching!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/20/2010