Reviews for Emails
CleverAlibi chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I had to log in for the first time in three years just to say again (possibly for the fifth time? or the thousandth?) how much I *LOVE* this story. I think you should get a job on the show and save it from itself.
favoritestory chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
Can I just say I absolutely love these? I ran across your work because one of my favorite authors on here favorited you and I can see why! I am making my way through your work and picked this one up last night and finished this am. Had to bite off a chuckle or 5 to keep from waking husband lol. Really appreciate your spin and what is left to the reader's insight is perfect. Also appreciate the cleanliness of the language. It doesn't take a thing away from any of your stories that I've read but in fact makes them more dynamic. Anyway, thanks for such a great read. Who knew plain emails could be so entertaining!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I loved this! You used the quirkiness of Castiel to facilitate a meaningful little chapter. Excellent update! I adore this emails series. :)
SGAavidreader chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
FROM: SGAavidreader
TO: ClairBeaubien
SUBJECT: Please continue!
I love all the chapters of emailing you have written so far. I am enjoying the humor and sincerity written in a manner I can hear the characters actually saying. PLEASE CONTINUE THROUGH THE REST OF SEASON 10! SEE- I'M CELEBRATING NOW TOO
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Ok, these are awesome. So funny, and alittle sad, but a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Omg I love this so much
Please keep writing :D
staringatstars07 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Man, I don't know what xyz is. Is it a person? An emotion? A face? Letters? Am I supposed to tilt my head and look at sideways?
staringatstars07 chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Silly Sammy. Only Dean's allowed to be a functioning alcoholic.
staringatstars07 chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
It's like reading texts between two 12 years olds
Emrys Ariadne chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Tear my heart out, why don't you?

Seriously though. Amazing job.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh, good. You're continuing the series! I really enjoy both this one and the 'National Days Of' one.
Samantha V chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Love Cas and his 'shouting'.
Heehee! Had to google it and can't believe there is an actual 'capslock day' (and I missed it ;p). So glad that you've added on to this and hopefully there'll be more! :)
Parnassus chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
This chapter may have been one of the most difficult things I've ever read in regards to this beloved TV show. You just made it so real. It was horrible and beautiful and heartbreaking and so completely Dean. Your writing hits the nail on the head every time. So, thanks for being awesome.
Little13Silence chapter 12 . 10/27/2014