Reviews for Emails
Annie chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
That was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! I'm crying dammit! Please write more :) xx
iluvspn chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Ohmygod, this was AWESOME!
(((((((((((((((((((Clair))))))))))))))))))))))
And I know what this means.
spnFan chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
FROM: BobDylanRules
TO: ClairBeaubien
TIME: 11:17 pm
SUBJECT: you got yourself a recursive reader

... how the hell do you write so well? (Oh look, I just rhymed.) That was just AWESOME! The bestest piece of fanfiction I've read. Everr.
We /love/ you.
SamWin98 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I died. R.I.P. me.
Thanks.
I'm not even gonna try to write something reasonable or clever or anything because I hardly see anything through my tears.
This is..Ughhhh I dunno what to say, I'm just like dying here. Nice and slow. because of this chapter. and the 10th.
the fuxxing 10th.
Thanks, really. for killing me. I hope you feel good now. you're a murderer. HA. how does that feel? hhfffuirroeioeoöslösjkjcfvj Okay, I seriously don't know what to say. I'm so sad and happy and I'm crying and..blahh. I thought I was about to go to sleep, but how can I even think about something like /sleeping/ when I just finished this kind of story? Dammit. I guess I'm just gonna read it again and again and again and again and again and again. and again and again. and again.
and again.
..okay I just have to say,
/THANK YOU./ I love this. Let's get married. Right now. This was...I don't know. I don't have the right words to describe it. /THANK YOU/.
fixusi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
loved this !
My1SweetObsession chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
These where fantastic, and I got a good laugh out of some of them, some where kinda sad, but could see it. Nice share. Keep up the good work.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
that february 2 email really should be read.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
aww. Poor Sammy. Hope he feels better.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Seriously? Castiel? Using an IM? HISTERICAL!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
what was with the xyz's?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
That was hilarious.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Ooooookkkkkkaaaayyyyyy. I understand why they deleted the emotional stuff. So not them. I love that granny librarian thing.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Sammy is awesome. I love dean. awesome chapter.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I love that last little bit when Bobby cyberhugs Dean and then Dean's reaction!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love the translations. especially the last one.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »