Reviews for Emails
fixusi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
loved this !
My1SweetObsession chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
These where fantastic, and I got a good laugh out of some of them, some where kinda sad, but could see it. Nice share. Keep up the good work.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
that february 2 email really should be read.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
aww. Poor Sammy. Hope he feels better.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Seriously? Castiel? Using an IM? HISTERICAL!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
what was with the xyz's?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
That was hilarious.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Ooooookkkkkkaaaayyyyyy. I understand why they deleted the emotional stuff. So not them. I love that granny librarian thing.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Sammy is awesome. I love dean. awesome chapter.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I love that last little bit when Bobby cyberhugs Dean and then Dean's reaction!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love the translations. especially the last one.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is going to be the funniest story ever.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
This was so adorable! It had me tearing up at some parts then giggling at the next :) I think the emailing was almost like a therapy session... hehe.
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is officially my fav Supernatural fanfic, ever :) i laughed and cried! Please write more x
CleverAlibi chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
You must have guessed I couldn't stay away.

I haven't read a new SPN fanfiction-from you or anyone-since the beginning of season six, because I was just so done with it. I stopped watching the show, and all the new fics just stopped making sense, so naturally, when I saw that you'd updated this, I just kind of passed over it.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I should have known. I tried do that with the first chapter of this story ages ago, and regretted it, and now history repeats.

This. Was. BEAUTIFUL. The simplicity is heart-breakingly poignant. I absolutely LOVE that we don't even have to read what Dean wrote-we just know. I love all the 'no subject' headers, I love the way Dean's grammar and punctuation improve when he's being serious. Just...everything here is so perfect, and even if I never get caught up on seasons 6-maybe8, I hope to all that is good and holy that you continue this story.

Thank you for restoring my faith in this canon.

Okay. I'm done now.