Reviews for Colder Weather
dearpaigee chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely love this story!
I like how you haven't made them just instantly "fall in love". It's way more realistic and I love the way you've captured the characters!
deanstheman chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
First off, sorry I took so long to read this; its been taunting me from my inbox for almost a week but things have been crazy. Secondly, I almost died when I saw the update alert - I had almost given up on you continuing this story. I am SO GLAD you're back. I'd forgotten just how much I adore your OC and your writing. I love the way lynn thinks and how sweet and real you make all the little things seem between her and Dean. It is so different than the norm and I just love it (did I say that already?). This chapter was another great one and I hope you get back into writing on a regular basis because I have missed this story and would love to see another chapter soon ;)
rbayoumom11aol.com chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
I'm so enjoying your story. I've read it in one setting and am anxious for the next chapter. Good job
SPNQUOTECONTEST chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Our technical crew has spotted a mishap and it would seem a Chapter had been overlooked! Not to worry folks, our Supernatural Quote Contest Judges have rounded up an emergency meeting to remedy this situation.

The winner of the Chapter 16 Supernatural Quote Contest is...

1X14 Nightmare

Sam: We're not gonna kill Max.

Dean: Then what? I hand him over to the cops and say "Lock him up officer he kills with the power of his mind"?

There you have it folks! We'll be back after the update of Chapter 18 for...

Supernatural Quote Contest!
SPNQUOTECONTEST chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
That's right folks! Supernatural Quote Contest is STILL here and ever so devoted! The winner of this Chapter's Supernatural Quote Contest is...

1X14 Nightmare

Alice: It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now.

Dean: Of course, after all, we are all God's children.

[Alice walks off, Dean crams an hors d'oeuvre in his mouth; Sam makes an exasperated sound]

Dean: What?

Sam: Just, tone it down a little bit? "Father"?

- and there you have it! Stay tuned next Chapter for the winner of Supernatural Quote Contest!
KatherineLily chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
So glad you finally updated! For an episode you really don't like you did a really good job with it instead of giving up and skipping it altogether. There are so many parts in this chapters I really like and I'm always looking forward to reading what Lynn does next, she's quickly becoming a favorite.

Looking forward to another chapter, update soon!

KatherineLily
KatherineLily chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Hey! We're all waiting for the next chapter! ;)
it'soliviakay chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
I reeeeeeally like this story. Aside from a few random mistakes here and there it's really good. You need to update as soon as possible! I want you to get to the episode where John comes back. I don't think he's going to like Lynn very well, but it'll be interesting that's for sure.

deanstheman chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
Well at least Dean meant clean his guns and not his laundry! haha! Great chappie - I just love this story. I love Lynn's perspective on the brothers. It's nice the awkwardness between her and Sam is gone now, especially since she's having serious crush-moments on Dean! I am wondering if that dream was just a dream or ... something more? So we can see Dean is starting to crush a little back on Lynn but I am wondering about Sam - how's he feeling about her at this point? I know he has a lot going on with the visions etc... but he did have genuine feelings for her way back when. So glad you got this written, I know RL can get hectic so I appreciate you managing to give us something anyway :) Loved it - awesome job as usual.
lexzly chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
wow.. this is really good. nice job on your first smut. can't wait for your next update.
BKDaemon chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! Please keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to future updates! (:
deanstheman chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
OMG - that was the best chapter yet! I LOVED it! As always you get evry thought so perfect, especially the little things. Lynn is an incredibly likeable character and I absolutely adore the subtle yet enjoyable way you are drawing her and Dean closer. This was an absolutely awesome chapter for that. I can't tell you how much I emjoyed it!

And of course I didn't skip the first part - thankfully! It was totally perfect and fitting :)

"Plus he looked gay when he did it. I just made it look good" there were a lot of great lines in this (especially in Deans pov whick I loved BTW) but that was my fave. Great job on this one and although it was super long - there was all that much more to enjoy! And glad to see Meg enter the picture - can't wait to see how Lynn's story fits in with her plans.
StoleMyUndies chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Omg! Underwear thief! Get out of my underwear drawer!
SPNQUOTECONTEST chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Supernatural Quote Contest is back! This time, the winner is- Oh WoW... A classic for this episode!

1X11 Scarecrow

Dean: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!
ObroseyLover91 chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter.I cannot wait to read more hopefully very soon. Just can't wait to read more and see what happens between Dean and Lynn *awww!*