Reviews for Batons and Boutonnières
abbyness chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
haha, this was really funny

I am Indian and well aware of all the BS that goes around valentine's day in India.

Fun fact: One year there was a pink chaddi movement (chaddi means underwear in Hindi) to protest against this sort of stupidity. Women from all over India mailed their pink underwear to the Shiv Sena offices. It was a blast, on Valentine's Day their place was flooded with thousands of pairs of pink panties.

The story was great, I was ROFL!
PandaBearlover chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
lol I can actually see this happening to them. getting force to marry. not just India, anywhere. you sure continue this. write a follow up or something.
SisAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ok, that was just so good. You should continue it :)
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
LOVE this new story! Definitely am hoping for a wedding night! ha ha.
pandarabbit chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love this story idea! That seems like something Booth would do. I wish you'd continue it but it's amazing as it is.
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i like it! continue please :)
BB-HAforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you should write a sequel to this or continue this to show what happens next. You know the wedding or whatever and how the squints find out. I liked it.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was hilarious! I hope you have a sequel planned!
Marronett chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You shouldn't end it there.

It is too well-written to end it there.

Too much of a unique idea to end it there.

Too frustrating to the reader to end it there.

All in all... you really shouldn't end it there. Wouldn't it be more satisfying to continue?

I think so. You should continue.

Come on... it will be fun. :)
Sara chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you cant just leave the story like this, it has to continue PLEASE!
minniemouse550 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG LOL! Okay I don't usually talk like that but... OMG LOL! Love it! hope it isn't just a one shot.. I want 50 chapters... 50 frikin chapters!