Reviews for Infrangible Road
Anna chapter 11 . 2/16
I know that this is years too late but I just found this story and I just had to post. This story is amazing! With the exception of John, the characters still acted like themselves. Dean was still Dean and Sam was still Sam. But, here, they were more. More than victims of destiny. More than soldiers in their father's war. More than just pawns to angels and demons. In this story, Dean and Sam are fully fleshed out human beings who had choices. I love that! So hopefully you will see this review and my thank you for sharing this story.
Luzith chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
LIstened to the audio version of this and loved it so much I had to leave you a review here! It was amazing! Thanks!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I really loved the story.
x
I like the way you showed both brothers to be as capable and intelligent as they truly are, in contrast with how the show is now portaying them, while keeping them totally in character.
A very believable AU and one which I will read over and for this. :)
IrumaAckleschia chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
God, where the hell I've been? I just finished read the whole story. Very nice AU. Now looking for your other stories.
CloudyDream chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
i enjoyed this, well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Read all 11 chapters and such a good story wished Jess didn't die man but cool story bro
Jeanny chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
One of my favorite AUs of all time. Loved Dean with a PhD in weaponry and Sam as a hippie environmental lawyer and a John who made some critical choices differently so they were able to have stability and come at hunting from a position of strength. Poor Jess though, she never catches a break.
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I actually just read this story on another site and saw that you had it linked on FF. This has to be hands down one of the best AUs of Supernatural I've ever read. It was more interesting than the actual show. I never wanted it to end. I'm off now to seek out more work written by you!
rmttts chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
This was so perfect for heaven's sake! I love ur writing style so much and what you've made out of the characters. 3
Elise chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Amazing, well written, unique, awesome story. Really a fantastic reading, I enjoyed it a lot. :) Will there be a sequel? Anyways- thank you very much for writing this! :)
leemay100 chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Really enjoyed this
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Awesome... Love this fanfic very much... Love the relationship between John, Sam & Dean in this... They all love & close to each other... Sam & Dean could achieved their dreams... If only John would've done the right things for the boys... More caring & not so driven on revenge... Then Dean would have a great live like this fanfic, he deserve it the most... Great Job & Keep Up the Good Work... Love U
p.s. : Sorry if my english isn't good enough... I'm not fluent...
Amelia Jo chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
really loved this my favouritr sam/dean fic. would have love to see a sewual but im just really really glad to have read it. this fic is my idea of what my spn heaven would look like. thank you for the read.
Amelia Jo chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I know that it's three years down the road and i've onlty read two chapters but you absolutely killed me with this line: because Sam had a parent; Dean was an orphan.

The characterisation is unbelievable. I love how strong BOTH sam and dean are in this fic and that dean isn't just some dumm hick. I really loved how both boys come across as equals but with unique strengths. i think most fanfiction fails here. Props for an awesome story and for restoring my faith in the sam/dean otp.
Curious6 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
"The world's changing, son. Just remember we're all okay. Hold on to that."
That was written beautifully.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »