Reviews for Colorado
A Hopeless Dreamer -Floodtail chapter 1 . 3/27
I don't know how to say what I want to say about this, because all the words have been said. But- you are by FAR the best writer. Get off FanFic and write a real book, because this is good (even better) enough to be in the book. i forgot I was reading FF halfway through.

I won't say I'm not a L.H x H.H fan 'cause I am, but this brought tears to my eyes with the emotion and foresight in it. Beautiful.

All I can say is; hats off to you.

Well done.
It's just so... amazing. I thought I was really reading a part of Lolita. What a great piece of writing.

Wait, are you then still a student? I think you are very talented then:-)
thehummingbear chapter 1 . 1/29
Perfect.
Kaligula chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is amazing beyond words. You are SO in-style with Nabokov; I'm SO envious, my eyes are the nastiest shade of green right now. I love you and hate you at the same time. I surely hope that your magnificent, flawless, meticulous prose gets you to a beautiful place in life.
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
One word: magnificent.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I read the book and watched the movie, (1997) one, and I cried sooo much and i wished that she had went with him. :'( sssssooooobbbbb
Lewism333 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very well done, if I didn't know better I'd say it was Nabokov himself who wrote it! Truly fantastic work.
The Lonely Hunter chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Brilliant!

Need more be said?

All right, all right. A hearty handshake and well-deserved kudos for doing such an excellent job imitating Nabokov's style. Really, you got it.
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Howdy - I like to believe I've grown up a tad since last reviewing a while back under the name BoomShanka or something. Please disregard that review as this one is way more valid.

I think I said something like this made me laugh - well, it didn't this time. It's VERY Nabokov-esque and convincing, so extremely well done to you.

Can I just say, you manipulated my emotions into a puddle of miserable goo? I was sat here wringing my hands. It's beautiful and tragic and the references are great. It's just perfect. "Farewell, my Annabel. You will not kiss and tell? Fear not, I will." and "Our lives once intersected, so frail a moment I blinked and lost sight of you. Will you believe me when I say I need you?" MY HEART CAN'T DEAL. OH GOD. WELL FUCKING DONE.
English4Theme chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was really amazing. You captured his writing style so vividly and it was very similar. It was like Lolita infront of me again. I'm impressed with your work of my favorite Nabokov.
lady caramel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i read the novel. i cant tell wether to cry for humbert and hate lolita, or cry for lolita and hate humbert!
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really well done! As in, amazing. :3
poisonbaby chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
sighing ... this was amazing
discidium chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this is beautiful. it was so enjoyable to read.
ganner-rhysode chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awesome fic - as others have said before me, you got it spot on: a real pleasure to read, if such a thing can be said about lolita :)