Reviews for Fall in the Light
elenalena chapter 3 . 4/25
Omg I love this! I'd soooooooooooooooo love it if I could read more!
Denisa chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Are you going to update this fic? I think I just fell in love with it
JustARead chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
So Ed is a girl, not transgender?
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
SexyCullenLove chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This is why I absolutely love your writing and that you are one of my favorite authors on Fanfic.

You show no judgment and have stories for everyone, and actually speak out and promote topics that a lot of people would feel uncomfortable with.

You show the strength of love, no matter what form it is in.

Your stories are not only for entertainment, but give so much inspiration and show beauty and acceptance on things in life that are not recognized enough.

This couple seems so passionate and I cannot wait to see more from them!

I think Ed is such a beautiful character.

Hopefully the next part will be rated M though ;)
missmelly chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Whoa. I would love to read more. Your characters are lovingly crafted and I have enjoyed their story immensely.
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
An excellent opening I love it.
naelany chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
*sigh* unfortunately, only too true. Looking forward to reading more about Edina and Bella, though
naelany chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Not usually, no ;-)
naelany chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
very interesting, can't wait to read more!
midnightmist101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I like this story! It's very orginal! Keep up the good work and please update soon! :)
LightStarDusting chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I love the weaving of the original canon story into this story. Of course, you totally threw me with the Humor tag because I'm like... WHERE IS THE HUMOR? You are gutting me over here, woman!

The flashbacks with Tonya to the present are seamless and my heart hurts for Ed back then for so many reasons, mostly because I know this doesn't last.

'"Tell me the best part, please," she whispered, pulling me closer, and I felt my heart jump into my throat.

"Then I'm going to make you my wife," I spoke softly, smiling down at her, and she smiled back.'

Killing me smalls. And my heart hurts for present-day Ed for completely different reasons. Life hasn't been easy for her.

I love seeing a glimpse of Bella's POV too. Especially seeing the family dynamic from the outside - "I even spotted him carefully tucking the tag of her t-shirt back into her collar. Edina had jerked at the touch of his hand, slapped his hand away, and asking what he was doing. He told her he was measuring her back hair as he smiled and winked at me."

Good stuff. Thank you for writing. xoxoxo
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh hey there! This story was RAVED about today on the twitter (I saw you almost blushing!) so here I am. A little pre-bed reading. ;)

My heart broke a little (okay, a lot) for Edina. School is hard, kids are mean, and generally speaking, thinking back to that time in my life I have more awkward memories than kick ass ones.

"It felt like this song was written for me. I've always felt like an alien. Just like that sad girl sitting in an empty movie theater, watching her life play out in front her, but never being able to fully participate. I wasn't like the pretty girls in those movies, and I don't want to be. I don't want to fall in love with the hero. I want to be him. I want to save the girl. I want her to kiss me."

Gah. Loved that so much.

HoochieMomma chapter 2 . 11/20/2010

Don't worry, Bella; in love wit. Edina Cullen too.

Leaving reviews from an iPhone sucks. Fact. This story rocks. Also fact.

Can't wait for more!