Reviews for What All the Fuss is About
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Well that was random! But sexy!
Panda-Cube chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Love then ending XD
i cant stop laughing XD

Good job on the story
DrYuriMom chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have absolutely no clue regarding this property, but it was Kawaii nonetheless. I'll have to hit up my beloved bride to fill me in on the background and I bet I'll appreciate it even more. More evening walk material! :-)

As I said, you bring enjoyment even when the reader doesn't know the property for fanfic'ing. Pretty cool, eh? Then again, this is pretty universal fluff...but fluff done well!
yurimylove chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lovely! The only comment I have is: where oh WHERE is chapter zero?

Ok, I lied. I have one more comment: I'd settle for a chapter two as well, "How Kachou Kamen Helped Kan'u Find Her Missing Maidenhood - In Glorious Details"

(wait... did I sound a little too eager and perverted back there? ehehehe...)
Satellizer123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love this oneshot! When I finish watching the series, I'll try writing for this pairing too.
chilled monkey chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
An excellent story that depicts Kan'u and Chou'un perfectly. I really like this pairing and I hope that we get many more Koihime Muso fanfics (I've seen all of the series).
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, so I've only read episode 1 of "Otome Tairan", and I so far, I'm SO confused with the names! _

But still, I recognize these 2. LOL

And I gotta say: this was N-I-CE!

*O* at the WAFF and O at the FLUFF.

And LMAO at the smexyness. LMAO

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ah HA!

_

Having finally SEEN Koihime Muso, I now understand what this is about & can actually post a coherent review.

Yeah, I LOVED the bit in the anime where they're stuck in a box together. I nearly LOLed several times. _
Ordile chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awww that was really cute. Very fluffy indeed... ;D
Moon-sama chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
XD Omg this story is short, but epic.

9001/5.
ninemil chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
100% fluff, and perfectly executed as such. It reminds me a little of Shizuma playing with the naïve Nagisa, and if anything, only brings me to love Sei even more as a result. I repeat – why do you not write for the official team already?
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awesome!
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh! Certainly dramatic in Sei's suspective as always, sometimes I can't understand how some of the characters can't recognize her in her 'butterfly' mask; but one thing I will say about it is I agree with Sei that it is 'cool'!

I would love to see a continuation or another one-shot of this amazing couple because after all, Koihime is one of my top animes.

Though like the other review I can't make my mind up if I like Aisha/Sei or Aisha/Karin more. Oh mai, the amazingly hardcore leader or the Butterfly Mask? Koihime needs more fanfiction!
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hahahahahahahaha that was gReat! Loved it! I love this pairing! I don't know if I like Aisha&Karin or Aisha&Sei better lol. But this story makes me go more on the Aisha&Sei side lol. You should write another one please! I loved it!
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ah, who can go wrong with a "Morning after" fluff scene, eh? It seems I've much to learn of this series since I've seen about have of the first episode on youtube and the only Kanu and Chou'uun I remember is a totally badass fighting schoolgirl whose only weakness comes in the form of the totally moe girl she's supposed to be protecting and another badass fighting schoolgirl who's known as the only character whose clothes aren't made of some flimsy material.

Hm, getting sidetracked again. I'll admit, I got thrown here and there when the girls began to refer to each other as 'Sei' and 'Aisha', but I immediately found my grove again. I would like to see more of these two's antics in the future.

Peace.