Reviews for Bitter Destruction
cool story
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
DAMN...

Now THAT was dark!

The opening scene might have been a dream, but it still created a dark impression of Delilah’s mental state after her father’s assault, and subsequent developments as Delilah tried to cope with her guilt and grief about both her rape and her pregnancy were definitely effective even before you introduced the additional complication of the ‘symptoms’ of the aforementioned pregnancy and the potential consequences.

Plus, of course, I have to admire your further exploration of Prue and Delilah’s relationship; unlike some writers, you focus more on the RELATIONSHIP and less on the ‘who’ of it, just exploring the two as a loving couple without ‘defining’ them by their sexuality (I would maybe have preferred some comments about how the baby would ‘cope’ with two mothers to reflect that issue, but the important point is that you didn’t beat anyone over the head with it).

And as for the part where Delilah and the Halliwells spoke with her mother...

VERY nice touch, to say the least; it might not have been the happiest moment for Delilah, but you conveyed the emotions that she DID feel during that meeting very well, particularly regarding her mother’s thoughts on the pregnancy (Although I still don’t get where the ‘betrayal’ angle came in, given that Delilah was as much a victim as anyone, even if pain and hormones could have been clouding Lily’s reasoning and she just became ‘fixated’ on that assessment after her death).

The mess that Delilah was in at the end was a bit complicated, but your explanation that her background left her with a mentality where her worth is based on her sex appeal still made sense, and even the slight confusion over the ‘coronation’ is more than made up for by the moving nature of the last scene.

Any chance of a sequel?

Even if you don’t include Paige- I always rather liked her hybrid nature, even if I found a few of her relationship storylines a bit frustrating-, the potential involved in seeing how they handle Lily along with Wyatt and whatever kids Cole and Phoebe have together (Since Cole probably WON’T go psychotically evil in this timeline) should definitely be worth seeing...
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
Do you seriously have to make me cry first? Though I kinda figured out it was Andy near the end...Anyways,MAKE A SEQUEL! Though what the hell it's about depends on you...and it's official...PRUE/DELILAH IS MY TOP FAVORITE PAIRING!
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Please make a sequel! I loved this chapter!
Ley93 chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
Ah, what a way to go out ;). Quite a devious beginning to the end if I do say so myself, would easily distort ones thinking. I quite liked it D. You should def. do a sequel to this sequel, it would be amazing I'm sure of this hahaha.

P&L

Ley
Ren Victoria chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
Wait, so was that Andy's grave Prue went to? I'm so glad Delilah is alive, and i'd love it if you wrote a sequel!
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Aww... dont say you killed off Delilah. That would suck! This chapter is very good by the way. Only one more chapter... that is saddening.
Ren Victoria chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
NO! please dont tell me Delilah is dead!
Ley93 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Okay now, it seems that Delilah is in fact stronger than believed to be. Hopefully nothing happens to her baby, and she can raise him to be good and strong like herself U_U. As far at the whole anti-Cole thing, I'm still anti-Cole. I can just tolerate him more when he's being a "good" guy.

PMS!_
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Wow...You are GOOD. But I am sure I've said that too much already :) I like how much suspense this has
Ren Victoria chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Oh no, Delilah! OMG! what in the world will happen next?
Ley93 chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
Wonder what marvelous plan they'll come up with to get themselves out of this predicament (note the sarcasm) lol. Gotta love that seer right? Yeah, no. Okay so I know Delilah is amazing and is strong enough to, in other words, beat her own child's as and take back over her body! I also like the little relationship between Cole and Delilah right now.

PMS! _
Ren Victoria chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
i hope Prue's plan works
Ley93 chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Delilah's words making it easy to see why she's so screwed up sexually and why she would do something like that when she's clearly in love and somewhat happy with Prue. Her mind has been warped by years of toture and sexual abuse. It's good that Prue's not ok with her doing those things, but it's even better that she's sticking with her. I hope that she can forgive and see this through Delilah's viewpoint.

PMASAP
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
I forgot to say that I think it should be boy.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »